the finale haha

Sorry guys but it's the end of this wonderful book (not so wonderful) and it was fun writing it but hi have something better coming up haha

(Y/n) POV
I never realised I was such a big special person, like a antique that many people wanted. There I watch my father and his arch nemesis fight over... me.

I wish this never happened to me, this shouldn't have happened to me. They were all starring at each other. It was scary. I started backing away slowly, a mix of emotions filling my senses. I didn't know what to do but suddenly, so suddenly, everyone was in a battle, a battle so big I've never seen anything like it. It was like the world wars.

Jeff against Jane, rake against Toby, Masky and hoodie, Zalgo against Slenderman and everyone else against the rest of Zalgos colonies. I didn't like it one bit, it was terrifying. I didn't want Toby or my dad to get hurt, I didn't know anyone else well but they also worried me. I just watched, tears streaming down my face as I watched in horror. I felt something take over my body and my ticks were coming back, something I haven't done in a while. Then my back was in excruciating pain. I screamed out loud.

Toby's POV
I looked behind me and (Y/n) was screaming, crouching down. I called out to her but, with everything going on, she didn't hear me. Then I got knocked over by the rake and his claw was to my throat.
"Any last words Ticci Toby before I slit your throat and you bleed out?" He looked at me and I looked at him, i then looked over to (Y/n) and a tear streamed down my face. Masky lay unconscious on the floor and hoodie went to help him. I couldn't even scream. I was able to just about whisper my last words.
"Yes I do," I say to him " I love you (Y/n), and I always will." And with that said I was finally ready to die. Before I can accept my fait, i see a huge, think, black tentacle wrap around rakes neck. I look over at slenderman but he's preoccupied with Zalgo.
"Get your filthy hands off of him, he's mine" s females voice who I recognised as (Y/n)'s. I look towards her direction and she has black tentacles emerging from her back. She looks dead serious she does.

"You and all your group will be dead for what you've done today..." she says raspy. She lifts the rake off of me and her tentacle squeezes around the rakes neck, exploding his head off. She helps me up and hugs me.
"I feel the exact same way Toby, the exact same way." She whispers into my ear, making me blush a deep scarlet. She unleashes me and says
"Lets go kick some ass!" I nod and we run off to help the others.

Slendermans POV
Zalgo had me, i was weak, useless. I couldn't even protect my own daughter from him. I've failed at my life. I look over to take one last look at my daughter, but what I didn't notice until now was her thick black tentacles coming out of her back. So she was really my true daughter. For once I can say I'm pround if what I created.

I wanted to help her and my proxies who have been by my side since the beginning but at this particular moment in time I was unable to. My movement were limited due to being restrained by Zalgo. I struggled against him until he finally pinned me down on the ground.

"Any last words your poor lad souls?" He said with a shit eating grin. I looked over at (Y/n) who's (H/c) (H/t) hair was flying in the wind as she fought off all of zalgos army. If I had any lips I'd have smiled at that.

Luckily, she glimpsed at me and screamed. I was scared shitless. She ran over to my position and strangled zalgo with her tentacles. I don't even know why I didn't think of that...

I scurried out from underneath him so he was flat on the ground. I restrained his arms and legs and lifted him in the air. My daughter had the most insane smile on her face, and it was beautiful! Soon enough Zalgo fell unconscious (as he's unable to die) and we were able to escape. Once we got back we had a celebration party that my little (Y/n) would be staying permanently.

5 years later

(Y/n) POV
I was in my room looking out at the sky. My white poofy dress flowing at just the right point from my hips with a big red rose on the front acting like a belt. My hair was tied up into an elegant bun and I had slight makeup on. If you didn't know by now, i was getting married! To the one true love of my life, Toby Rogers. Yep, no more (Y/n) (L/n), it's gonna soon be (Y/n) Rogers. I was then called by a young little lady, called Sally, who was in her flower girl dress. A red and white dress. The red undershirt, which is flowy,  and a white dress on top that's a tad bit shorter that the underskirt. Her hair was in waves with a small red flower pinned to the right side.

"(Y/n) it's time to go marry Toby!" She called out to me. I started shaking as I realised that this was it, my big day. My life could go any direction from this point. I grab my veil, with the red and white roses outlining the top, and my bouquet, a mixture of red and white roses.

I walked downstairs, meeting my bridesmaids, Jane; Clockwork; Zero and Judge Angles, and my father, who is also playing the role of the priest. (I actually don't know who does the actually ceremony, like the proper word haha) I looked at him and I smiled. I was sure that if he had a mouth, he to would me smiling. I interlock my arm with his and the ceremony begins. I can hear the faint music as I see Jane and Clockwork walk down the aisle, then Zero and Judge Angles, then Sally throwing down the red and white petals and finally me and dad. I see Toby and he sees me. For a split second my heart actually stops. Just being here makes me want to stop all movement. When I finally get to the front I turn to face toby as he faces me.

We had been dating for 4 years now and he only just had the guts to ask me to be his fiancé a year ago, and yes it took a year to plan and steal all this stuff and to also get someone to play the wedding song for me but we had to tie her up so she wouldn't run. I hear the words "(Y/n) do you take Toby to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and to hold, to cherish and comfort through sickness and through health, as long as you both shall live?" I looked at my dad, then at Toby, then to everyone else and then back at Toby, a slight tear welling in my eye.
"I do, I really really do."
"And Toby do you take (Y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love and to hold, to cherish and to comfort, through sickness and through health, as long as you both shall live?"
And in that moment I was tense I just stared at him, scared he would say no, even if he proposed to me.
"I do." And with that all my worries were relieved.
"So then Toby, you may kiss your bride!"
Toby wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, my arms went automatically around his neck as I kissed back. We stayed there for a long while until we needed air. We looked at each other lovingly and I knew that from that point on I didn't want to be apart from him at all. Never again.

He picked me up bridal style, obviously, and we went back to the mansion.
"So ,Mrs Rogers, what would you like to do now?"
"Well, Mr Rogers, you'll have to see..."