Chapter 7

Zalgos revenge

Your POV
As I was running through the forest, tears covering my face, I heard a crunch behind me. Thinking it was one of the 'creeypasta' I simply muttered

"Go away.... Please?"

The unknown person crept closer to me and felt my (H/c) locks. I shivered as this person had claws. I didnt dare look who it was. I was to scared. I realised I still had ammo in my gun and my knife on me.

"Your a pretty one..."

The person... Well thing said to me as I started taking my knife out. I knew there was going to be blood on the forest floor tonight. I just didnt know whose.

"Lord Zalgo would love to meet you. You are Slendermans daughter."

I shiver. This thing... Person... WHATEVER, is going to try and kidnap me. Not if i can help it. I spin around and stab it in the guts. It didnt even flinch. This creature looks ghastly!!!

"Why thats not nice now (Y/n)..."

HOW DOES IT KNOW MY NAME!!! This is scary...

"I'm the rake. I'm at your service."

He bows. At my... Wut??? This is confusing as FUCK. Welp if hes at my service.

" So... Rake was it?"

He nods

"Why are you at my service? How do you know my name?"

He just stares at me. He doesnt even blink.

" Well dear (Y/n), my lord,lord Zalgo, has requested me to bring you to his mansion. Hes seen what slender man as done with ypur life. How he tore it apart. Lord Zalgo wants to treat you better, like royalty. All you need to do is take my hand and we'll be there."

I hesitate.  Like royalty... A better life... What about Toby, and mom, and harry? Well they'll be fine. Moms gotten alot better at taking care of people. I'll just have to visit her.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

Oh no its Toby... I turn around and hes right there. He takes his hatchet things out once he sees the rake.

"(y/n) its now or never."

The rake says soothingly, making me want to go. Oh so desperately

"(Y/N) DONT GO!"

I cant resist the urge and temtation. I drop my knife that was still in my hand and I shake the rakes hand

"I'm sorry Toby. Ill visit. I-"

Then I'm outside a whole different place, far from nice...

I'm really getting into cliff hangger sorry haha!