Half AN half story

Hey ya lot I got some bad news if you love this story but good news if you want another. I'm gonna write a long story (probably 2-3 parts) and then finish it as I have a new idea. I'll explain what it's about in the last last chapter before i finish this book. Love yall and enjoy the part one of the finale.

Toby's POV

Me, Jeff, Ben, clockwork and Sally all ran to the portal entrance into zalgos layer. It was an hours run from slenders mansion and hi was exhausted. Slender had already told me personally the password and it all sounded like utter gibberish. I just hope (Y/n) is alright... she's my everything.

Jeff was impatiently tapping his foot against the soft, green grass.
"Well then Toby? We're all waiting to save your girlfriend." Jeff said
I nodded in agreement as i racked my brain for the password
"Hilamu chinglut asdeetoy fremosoliycg" i muttered under my breath. Jeff and Ben looked at me like i was crazy. I rolled my eyes at them.

The ground started shaking beneath all our feet and soon we fell deep, deep underground. Once we landed, flat on our faces as well, we brushed ourselves off and headed for his mansion. The only issue slender didn't think out was Jane was here and we brought along Jeff. It is half smart but i don't find the logic behind it fully.

We had to be carful incase of an ambush on us but at that moment it was safe as hell could be with all the lava and hot rock. Once we reached the entrance of the mansion, i could here a singing voice coming from a window. A voice that i distinctively recognise. It was (Y/n) we found her at last!!!

"Guys that's (Y/n) singing, id recognise her angelic voice from anywhere!" They all look at me and then nod, determined looks spread across their faces. Jeff suddenly kicked down the door and low and behold there standing in the front of the door was Jane the bloody killer.
"Looks like we have guests... hmmm oh i see... Toby, Ben, clocky and oh my lord Jeff! Lovely to see you all. Come for (Y/n) have we... well hi can't let you have her. Ever so sorry, come again soon." Jane said in her sickly sweet tone.

Jeff ran up to her, knife in hand while screaming "get (Y/n) Toby! I'll hold her off!!!" Me and the others raced to the top of the tower, the singing getting closer and closer. Then when i got to the door it seemed normal, no lock or bolts or even chains to keep it locked. I open the door to see (Y/n) in a beautiful dress and her hair braided into a fishtail plait. She looked stunning.

"TOBY!!!" She screamed in shock and happiness. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck in a tight embrace. I twitched out of embarrassment as i hugged her back.
"We've come to save you from zalgo, come with us and you'll be safe again. We'll even take you back to your mom and brother!" Ben exclaimed. I glared at him for that last part, no way in hell am i going to let her go again.

She let go of me and looked at us confused.
"What do ya mean save? I'm perfectly fine. I'm having 4 meals a day, I'm given a bed, I'm given amazing clothing. I'm being treated like royalty just because I'm slendermans daughter!" She laughed. I shake my head in her unknowing to the terrors zalgo and caused us.

"Look (Y/n), zalgo wants you because he wants your dad to get here so they can settle their battle, it's been going on even before i was a pasta for Peres sake. Zalgo wants to kill your dad is what I'm saying so let's go before things get real ugly real fast." I say with a sincere smile, a smile i could never muster without her.  It makes me realise how important she is to me, how much hi can't let her go again.

Suddenly Jeff runs in, a look of pure terror spread on his face.
"We need to go, and fast! The rake and zalgo just showed up. We need reinforcements!" All of us (including (Y/n)) jumped out the window and landed onto the rock. (Y/n) dress got in her way so i hoisted her up bridal style and we all ran before anyone could get us.

I quickly muttered out the exit password
"Hilamu chinglut asdeetoy fremosolicy"  we all got shot up into the air and slender, as planned, was there waiting.

"Slender, we need to run! Zalgos coming for you and (Y/n)!" I shouted, but it was to late. The ground rumbled and zalgo, with rake and jane, appeared from the ground. Zalgo sae slender, slender saw zalgo.

This is were i knew it was about to go down.. god or bad, i didn't know who would win, but i hoped slender would win, for the sake of all things that are good in this world.

I'm evil with cliffhangers hahaha!!! So after probably next part I'll tell you about my new story and then it'll be the end of this story! I know it'll be sad but everything comes to an end. I love each and every one of you my cubs 💕 see ya all!!!