Chapter 3

Toby's home! Or is he?

sorry edited just the first sentance to fit in
Author~chan

Your POV

My eyes flutter open suddenly. Its Toby... I'm hugging Toby after so long but he's changed somehow, his attire I mean. He's wearing goggles and a ski like mask with a very creepy smile. Hes wearing a bage hoodie with striped sleeves and a blue hood, and then just normal blue jeans and black trainers. I'm interrupted in my thoughts by Toby, "So you missed me? Ticker" I look up at him, he has that goofy smile on his face like always. I just laugh and say "OF COURSE TICCI!!" I just cant believe he's here! Hugging me... MOM WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN! I ask Toby to wait there and go to my moms room. I run in and ask "mom come to my room, now!" Mom rushes to my room faster than me and once I got there I saw her hugging Toby. I giggle under my breath at this.

Once my mom finished squeezing him to death she asked the most sensitive question EVER! "Toby, dear, would you like to see your mother again?" And then I cringed but Toby burst out in tears. He nodded and, seeing as it was only 7, mom called miss Rogers. Me and her used to talk about Toby 24/7 to get comfort from each other. As in a second she was over, in tears once she saw Toby. I just burst our in tears from all of this crying. We all hug (me, Toby, Miss Rogers and mom) Im so glad this happened.