Chapter 5

Just a dream... And a new friend part 2

Yo I'm back after so long! So sorry you guys XD anyway onto the story!

Your POV
I walk out of the house silently and run to the woods. I go into the backpack and search for a flashlight... NO FLASHLIGHT!?! HOW CAN I FORGET A FLASHLIGHT??? I sigh and take out the matches, I light one and then I use that as light. It'll do for now. I keep on walking through the woods but a sweep of wind goes across and the match goes out. I'm to bored to light another one. I walk blindly through the woods until I hear a voice

"You shouldn't be out here all alone..."

It sounds glichy and out of place so i snatch my pocket knife out in one hand and the gun in another, Im so glad I packed these.

"Get back, I'm a-armed!"

I shout out to the stranger, trying to sound confident but failing near the end. He stops dead in his tracks.

"Oh I know you, your (Y/n). Toby wont stop talking about you. I'm BEN... So are you looking for Toby?"

I twitch... He knows Toby... Does he know where he is? I turn around to find a small boy who looks like link other then his eyes, their pitch black with red pupils and what looks like blood seeing out.

"Yeah I am... D-o you k-know where he is-is?"

Darn my ticks! He just chuckles and starts walking away. I follow slowly at first looking for any signs of traitory. I'm finally walking beside him and he doesnt mind. Finally, maybe after 4 or 5 hours of non stop walking, which I hated, we were outside a mansion. A dark mansion.

"Is the-this-is it-t?"

I tick slightly as he knocks a rhythm.

"Who is it?"

A croaky voice barks out. Its kinda scary being here. It looks like a murder palace

"Its me Jeff. I have someone here Toby would love to see!"
"R-REALLY??? W-who is it-tt?"

I hold my breath... Its him. Its really him. This Jeff must've opened the door and I see Toby. He sees me. He tears up behind goggles. I tear up. He runs to me and I run back and we hug. We stay like that for hours! We finally part after a rude "aches" from BEN.

"Oh S-Sorry B-BEN. S-so (Y-Y-Y/n) I see you've me-t BEN?"

Toby asked innocently as if we hadn't seen eachother for years. I nod silently just so glad hes here in front of me! He takes my hand and we walk off together. This is heaven

Slendermans POV
I felt a strong surge of energy. Energy i havent felt since my daughter was born and I had to leave. I wonder if she has returned... My dearest (Y/n)...

OHHHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA!!!!