Chapter 6

Creepypasta???

Your POV
So.... I thought uncertainly. I'm standing infront of these people who are called 'creepypasta'. Ive met Sally, BEN, Jeff, laughing and eyeless jack, smile dog and clockwork. I already hate clockwork ( sorry if you like her I just put this here cause you'll see) shes kinda mean and obsessed with MY Toby. Suddenly a strong surge of energy runs through me and I'm on the ground. Static fills the air and I'm in agony infer tears comming from my eyes but I dont scream. No one else is like this and I feel so weak.

Soon enough I'm able to stand and i see a face less man standing there. Hes tall and thin. He has pale white skin and hes wearing a suit. He strikes a familiar dart through my heart and by accident i mutter out

"Dad???"

Everyone gasps, this man I think is my dad looks at me and if he had a face he'd probably be looking at me witty soft eyes as of the way his 'eyebrow bones' ( I call them that Kay?) move inwards as in a loving expression.

"Oh darling (Y/n), I see you've grown up. I'm surprised you remember me. Its most likely the power surge we share."

Everyones in shock. IM SHOOK!!! This is my presumed father who I've never met standing there. I felt tears AMD happiness but then bitter anger.

"YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT MOM! SHE WAS ALONE FOR YEARS! I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF HER! ON MY OWN! AT THE AGE OF 6!!! THEN THIS BASTARD CALLED "DEREK" COMES AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTS ME AND MOM!!! THEN HE LEAVES AS SOON AS YOUR STEP CHILD IS BORN!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!!"

I didnt stutter throughout it all. I had somehow started crying somewhere in the middle. Lots of people left, now it was just me, Toby, 'dad', BEN and Jeff. My (E/c) eyes were glistening from the tears and my face was blotchy. To many emotions for me. I screamed at myself and ran away into the forrest.

Jeff's POV

"Shes gonna regret that" I say aloud as this girl... (not/Y/N). Theres alot of danger out there. We're not the only ones out in this dull forest...

I LOVE GIVING YOU CLIFFHANGERS!!! So sorry you lot I just love to torture you. Just you wait till the next one. Some stuff is gonna go down!!!