The new job

POV: Ansel

Finally! A good paying job. No more living on the streets. Now I can attract the attention of fancy women with my wealth, eat warm food, and masturbate in my soft bed, or maybe even with someone special.

"Timberwolff" the sign on the monstrous building reads as I walk towards my new life. I take a deep breath and I open the doors. I am immediately greeted by a small woman behind the counter.

"Hello, how can I assist?" She asks me looking up from her computer.

"I'm the new assistant, Ansel Elgort." I say nervously. All around me are unfamiliar faces, this floor of the building seems to be for selling the clothes. Customers mill around me and I wonder what floor I should go to.

"You should take the elevator to the 6th floor." The woman says pointing at a sign.

"Thanks." I follow where the sign is pointing and come to the elevator. The sixth floor.

The elevator doors open up, like my ass cheeks, and I spot a skinny old man behind a desk in the center of my view. Making my way to the desk I say "Hello, I'm the new assist-"

"You must be Ansel Elgort" I am interrupted with his raspy voice. "I'll show you around come on little boy."

We walk down long hallways and the man shows me where the break room is, the intricate map of the building, and we pass a mysterious dark hallway with a door at the end.  Suddenly I hear a woman's scream coming from the room as if she is being murdered or raped or something.

"What's happening? We have to help her!" I run toward the room but I am stopped by a muscular grip...on my shoulder.

"NO MR.ELGORT. That's Mr.Wolff's office. You don't go in there unless you want a raise." He chuckles, "It all happens to us at some point, eh?"

My mouth feels dry. What kind of place is this?