The Office

Her orbs widened as she soon realized what she had signed up for, because I am one kinky bastard. I got it from my mom.
I'm roughly pounding her from behind on top of my desk when I remember...I left my lasagna in the oven at home. I push her off the desk.

"I have to go. Clean yourself up and get the fuck out of here."

"WHAT ABOUT MY RAISE???" I hear her scream as I leave her behind.

I open the door, like my ass cheeks, and burst out the door, only to run into a luscious body.

"If you're going to get in my way you might as well help me get my fucking lasagna!"

I grab his wrist and we sprint to the car, getting the most absurd looks from other pedestrians. I know I'm hot and all but I don't have the time for autographs.

-
Ansel pov:

The mysterious man beside drives the rich car with effortless ease. I cant heko but stare at the graceful way his biceps flex with each turn of the steering wheel, but there is one question i have to ask.

"Um, why are you naked?"

I stare at his sweat shimmered body and wonder why the short run to the car made him so out of breath.

"Eh?" He looks down at himself and almost loses control of the car. I mean if I looked like him I'd probably be distracted too. His elegant face flushes a sex-bitten red. His pupils widened like my nostrils...and my ass cheeks. "I'll get something to wear after we finish...with the lasagna."

Honestly that's fine with me, for some reason I'm perfectly fine with him being naked. We pull into a fancy gated driveway and I see the house. Its huge! He must be rich! Maybe it wouldn't be too bad if I became closer to him.

He parks the car in the garage and gets out, "Come on, that lasagna isn't going to save itself."