My Inner Beast Emerges

Ansel:
I know it's so inappropriate but I just had to stay another night with Mr.Wolff.
He reads me bedtime stories, and feeds me midnight snacks...like cookies...
Tonight is the last night I promise myself as I lay in his bed, underneath the fluffiest of fluffy pink Dora the Explorer blankets.
Euphoria.
I feel his breath tickle my ear and his arm sways to my side. My inner goddess does a victorious swing dance, with some backflips.

Natt:
The inescapable urge to carress him invades my body like white settlers upon Indian lands. I follow my body's instinctual command like nazis to Hitler, and start my impeccable journey.
Suddenly my member springs to life, and my beast starts to emerge.
He can't know. Not now...not ever.
Resisting the breast, I spring up from the bed to avoid the scarring of my innocent ansel, and head to the bathroom.

Ansel:
Oh gosh. Did he smell my fart? Is it me? Does he know I really didn't enjoy leapfrog? My mind conjures the demons of my mindful worries...

Natt:
Oh my urges. A spider scurries along the wall...suddenly I do not feel. I cannot think. I am numb.
I race like a gazelle and tackle Ansel to the bed.
Then I notice something. Something big. So I lower myself, all until I am at eye level to the wonder.
We lock eyes as I look up and he smiles and gives me the thumbs up.
Finally it's about time ny inner beast announces and exclaims.
Oh my joy.
Finally I shall have the pleasure of zipping up his pants.
They were unbottoned all day and I just never said a thing...