Italian and Burnt

Natt's POV:

I open the oven like my ass cheeks, only to find my burnt sad lasagna is inflamed. I scream and rip it out of the oven. Flames ripple through the air and I know there is only a small window of time before everything else catches fire. I turn to the man beside me, I don't even know his title.

"Can I have your shirt?" I ask him.

He looks at me funny. I don't know what's so funny about the situation I'm only naked and holding a lasagna that's on fire. He takes off his shirt with elegance and grace and I make a mental note to stare at his body after we're done, then I proceed to fling the shirt around like a rag as I slap the burning lasagna with it.

Ansel's POV:

Mr.Wolff appears like he walked out of a murder scene. The shirt is the murder weapon and the helpless lasagna he is slicing to bits, flinging Italian debris around, is the victim. He is drenched in red sauce, when he dips his finger in some of the lasagna debris off the floor and tastes it.

"Italian and burnt. Just how I enjoy my women" he states with a satisfied expression.

I have nothing to say. I stare at his sauce drenched naked body. This man...this crazy man. He's just so....saucy.

Natt's POV:

I stare at the blackened lasagna and my eyes water. I hear footsteps behind me and all of a sudden my ear is tickled by a moistness. The heat of another body is close to me as he licks sauce from my ear lobe.

"You're a really good cook," he whispers in my ear, "One taste is just not enough."