st. peaster's day

Ansel's POV:

I walk into the building. The party don't start till' I walk iiiin. I am met at the door with cannons of green smoke and glitter. My suit is now emerald. WHYYYYY???

I'm blinded by the green smoke and furiously pinched. "This is it" I say as I accept my death and look back on all the enjoyable moments in life. A slow motion vision of Mr.Wolff hitting the lasagna with my shirt starts playing with classical music.

"Enough!!!" Mr.Wolff shouts. God has answered my prayer.

"I will be the only one pinching him, he's mine you little shits." he continues as he grabs my foot and drags me away. "Did nobody inform you that it is St.Peaster's Day?"

Confusions muddles my cerebral cortex, "St. Peasters? is that a thing?" 

he dosn't stop dragging me, and from my low vantage point i realized that his buttox is adorned by a rabbit's tail....a green tail. he drags me down the hallway and into the bathroom, he gives me barely a moment to stand up before he pushes me through the door. the door closes back with a crack and he starts furiously digging in his pockets. 

"Um you still havent ex[plained what St---"

suddenly his hands are all over my face. blushies creep over my skin. 

"Now look in the mirror." he saysE

i look into the mi9rror expecting something great............ my face iz GREEEEDEEEEN

NATTS POV

Look at my sweet lil ansgel, that's a word I made up while thinking about him all alone last night. So pure and green. That's my human. I mean my coworker...

His face is brighter than my future as he looks into the mirror.

"My face!" He cries as he looks at my masterpiece. "I'm green!"

"Yes," I say with a smile and sprinkle him with green glitter. "Okay you look perfect, let's go!"

I graciously grab his hand and we skirt out the door. Wow, that was magical. I must take him to my after party, well spend quality time together. Green and harmony, finally my time to be a bunny will do the trick....to seduce him. Or something. Hopefully he won't quit.

Ansel's POV:

Why did this happen to me, I've made my mistakes.