The Inquisition Reborn

Three days later...

3RD PERSON POV

It had been three days since the rift at the Temple was closed. Serana was still unconscious after that fight and after sealing the rift. Right now, she's in a small village called Haven.

SERANA'S POV

Dreamworld...

I saw a nine-year-old version of myself and I was with my Mother. I ran over to her and I hugged her tightly.

"Hello, my birthday girl! I have a present for you, close your eyes."

I smiled at her excitedly and then I closed my eyes and I felt something being placed around my neck. I opened my eyes and then I looked at what my Mother gave me and it was a locket.

"I made this locket just for you Serana, be sure to keep it safe."

"I will Mommy! thank you!"

I hugged her tightly and she patted my hair.

Dream ends...

I slowly opened my eyes and I was in a house and I had no idea where I am after the events that happened to me. 

'Where the heck am I? how did I even get here and...where is here?'

I thought to myself as I looked at my surroundings. Just then I heard someone entering and when I looked it was a young elf boy. When he saw me awake he looked shocked and he dropped the crate he was carrying.

"Oh!"

I sat up and he then said to me.

"I didn't know you were awake, I swear!"

He said in a panicked tone. I looked at the boy and I asked him.

"Is this another prison?"

"I... no? I mean, I don't think so."

"Then where am I? Tell me!"

The boy got on his hands and knees and he bowed to me.

"I beg your forgiveness and your blessing, I am but a humble servant, you are back in Haven, my lady."

I moved my legs off the bed and the boy continued.

"They say you saved us, the Breach stopped growing, just like the mark on your hand."

I looked at the mark and he was right, I didn't feel the pain like before. The boy then said to me.

"It's all anyone has talked about the last three days"

I was surprised that I was out that long.

"Then the danger is over."

"The Breach is still in the sky, but that's what they say."

The boy stood up and he said to me as he backed away from me.

"I'm certain Lady Cassandra would want to know you've awakened, she said, 'At once.'"

"And where is she?"

"In the chantry, with Lord Chancellor, 'At once', she said."

The boy the dashed out of the house in a panic like if he was afraid of me. I was confused at what was going on right now and I had no idea that I was out of it for three days.

I opened the collar of my shirt and I checked to see if my locket was still there and thank the Maker it's there. I sighed in relief because I thought for a moment that I had lost it when I was at the Temple.