Envy Demon and Cole

SERANA'S POV

I opened my eyes after the Lord Seeker grabbed me like that and I found myself in a different place or wherever I was. I looked around as I walked by the burnt bodies. I was really confused about where I was and then I saw two familiar figures from the green mist. It was Cullen and Josephine.

I was really shocked and surprised to see them here in this place. I stared at them for a few seconds until I heard a gasp. Leliana approached me from the shadows and she was smirking at me but when she spoke to me her voice sounded different.

"Is this shape useful? will it let me know you? Everything tells me about you."

I watched as how 'Leliana' got behind Cullen and she said to me.

"So will this: watch."

Lelianna said as she held a knife near Cullen's neck. I was shocked by this at first but, I didn't believe these lies since I was dealing with a demon.

"You don't fool me, demon, I see through you!"

I shouted at the demon who was impersonating Lelianna. Leliana smirked at me as she cuts 'Cullen's throat. He fell to the floor and then the demon repeated what I said.

"I see through you!"

Lelianna stepped back into the shadows and then 'Josephine' approached me with the knife that Lelianna used before in her hand.

"*Laughs* Being you will be so much more interesting than being the Lord Seeker."

The demon disappeared for a moment and then the demon spoke to me from behind but it disappeared again.

"Do you know what the Inquisition will become? you'll see. When I'm done, the Elder one will kill you and ascend, then I will be you."

I frowned at this demon and I said to it.

"Who or what is this Elder One?"

"*Laughs* he is between things, Mortal once but, no longer."

The demon said who was impersonating Josephine walked by me and it then said to me.

"Glory is coming, and the Elder one wants you to serve him like everyone else: dying in the right way."

"Keep talking then."

Josephine said as she walked away and then Cullen, who I thought was killed by Lelianna, appeared again and he also held that same knife in his hand. The demon impersonated him and it said to me.

"I am not your toy! I am Envy, and I will know you! tell me 'Herald', in your mind."

I watched as how Cullen stabbed a shadow version of me in the back, literally.

"Tell me what you think!"

I watched how the war table appeared and the demon continued to impersonate Cullen.

"Tell me what you feel!"

I heard something behind me and it was that shadow version of me again and then she suddenly started bleeding out and then she fell onto the floor. I noticed that I was holding that same knife in my hand and I was shocked by this. The demon then started to imitate my voice.

"Tell me what you see!"

I dropped the knife and I was really shocked by this. I then heard my Mother's voice.

"Serana...help me..."

"Mother?"

I spoke up and I slowly walked through the mist and I could hear fighting or echoes of the fighting that I had heard before I found Mom's body. The envy demon spoke up again.