Memories

SERANA'S POV

After got the Templars to join the inquisition, we headed back to Haven. After the events of the Envy demon from getting into my head and remembering my Mother's death still bothered me but, I did my best to let it bother me since I had to keep my head held high no matter how bad the situation got. After I explained to the advisors about what we saw in the captain's quarters, there were shocked especially Cullen. Cassandra was really cross as well as she shouted angrily.

"Officers betraying their soldiers, templars without leaders, a demon imitating the Lord Seeker! we should have taken to task, the crimes they've committed..."

Cullen frowned and he said to Cassandra.

"Were committed by their officers, the soldiers of the Order will serve."

Leliana nodded her head in agreement before she spoke up.

"These crimes put them at our mercy, yet the terms of this alliance do not benefit the inquisition as they should, you should have consulted us, Herald."

I folded my arms and I said to Leliana.

"With all due respect, the Order was in chaos, we had to shape it going forward or risk losing it entirely."

"An alliance with the Templars was our desired outcome, may we discuss their imminent arrival?"

Josephine mentioned to us to make sure we didn't lose focus for a second. Leiliana nodded her head and she said to us.

"A few dozen veterans are coming ahead of the rest, to help seal the Breach."

"How soon until these veterans arrive?"

I asked Leliana but, before she could answer, a puff of smoke appeared and Cole was standing on the war table without a care in the world as he spoke up.

"They're almost here, Templars don't like to be late."

"Maker!"

Cullen said as he and Cassandra drew their swords and they pointed them at Cole.

"Wait!"

I shouted at Cullen and Cassandra. Cole looked at me and he said to me calmly.

"I came with you to help, I would have told you before, but you were busy."

"It's fine, Cole, you just startled us, appearing out of thin air."

"I wasn't air, I was here, you didn't see me, most people don't until I let them."

Cole said as he got off the war table. Cassandra frowned and she glares at Cole.

"Call the guards, this creature is not what you-"

"A moment please, Cassandra, I would like to hear why he came."

Leliana said to Cassandra. Cole looked at me and he said to me.

"You help people, you made them safe when they would have died. I want to do that, I can help."

"Why and how would you help the Inquisition?"

"The hole in the sky is too loud for spirits to think, it's pulling, pushing out pain, I want to stop it."

Cassandra continued to glare at Cole.

"How altruistic of you."

"I want to help, I can be hard to see, I can kill things that would hurt people, I won't get in the way."

I smiled at Cole and I then looked at the others and I said to them.

"Cole saved my life in Therinfal, I couldn't have defeated Envy without him."