In Hushed Whispers

SERANA'S POV

We were on our way back from Val Royeaux but, we did meet Grand Enchanter Fiona, who is the leader of the rebel mages and we all thought she died in the Temple along with the other leaders. She asked us to meet her in Redcliff village where we could meet her and talk about having the mages in the inquisition.

We also recruited three new members for the Inquisition, an elf named Sera, who is also known as the red Jenny and she's a bit...odd but, her 'friends' are reliable and they're also helpful if we're trying to find some resources or get some influence on the Inquisition.

There's also Vivienne who is the First enchanter of Monrismmed and Enchantress to the imperial court, I was actually surprised that she's not part of the rebel mages but, I was glad to have someone like her on the inquisition because her knowledge about the mages and the circle came in handy.

There's the Iron Bull, he's a Qunari and he's one of the Ben-Hassrath and his sources from his people should come in handy for the Inquisition. Bull also has his charges with him as well and they should also come in handy when looking for something to salvage from wrecks or just like to cause some trouble in a certain area.

We got back from Val Royauex and then Cassandra and I got back to the Chantry. Cullen, Lelianna and Josephine were waiting for our return as Cassandra and I got back to the Chantry. Josephine looked relieved and she said to us.

"It's good you've returned, we heard of your encounter."

"You heard?"

Cassandra asked Josephine in a slightly confused tone. Cullen and Lelianna came over to us and she spoke up.

"My agents in the city sent word ahead, of course."

"It's a shame the Templars have abandoned their senses as well as the capital."

I nodded my head in agreement with Cullen's comment.

"At least we know how to approach the mages and Templars now."

"Do we? Lord Seeker Lucius is not the man I remember."

Cassandra said as we walked further into the Chantry. Lelianna then spoke up.

"True, he has taken the order somewhere, but to do what? my reports have been...very odd."

"We must look into it, I'm certain not everyone in the Order will support the Lord Seeker."

Cullen said and then Josephine suggested.

"Or the Herald could simply go to meet the mages in Redcliffe, instead."

Cullen disagreed with that and he then spoke up.

"You think the Mage Rebellion is more united? it could be ten times worse!"

I sighed annoyingly and I said to them.

"Or you can stop bickering and make a decision."

"I agree."

Josephine then said to us.

"We shouldn't discount Redcliffe, the mages may be worth the risk."

"They are powerful, Ambassador, but more desperate than you realise."

I then said to Cassandra.

"So it'll be dangerous, I've been in danger since I walked out of the Fade."

"If some among the rebel mages were responsible for what happened at the conclave..."

"The same could be said about the Templars."