10

Tony tended to disappear, a lot. I learned that quickly.

But at the moment, he was laying on the couch eating chips.

I laid near the arm of the couch, closer to the elevator.

Tony was watching some video about some guy playing a game. Said guy was very loud and had green hair.

I lazily watched it with him.
.
.
.
I must have drifted off, because the elevator door opened and I shot upright.

Tony jumped when I did, I startled him.

I looked at the elevator doors and saw Steve. I jumped up and ran over to him, jumping onto his chest.

Steve made a small 'oof' noise when I hit him.

He looked like complete and utter garbage. His face was bruised and his eye was slightly swollen.

"Traitor," was all Tony had to say from his place on the couch.

Steve laughed, "I missed you too Dot,".

I purred loudly.

The lights turned on, "You look like shit Cap,".

Steve rolled his shoulders, "Probably,".

Nat appeared behind him, glaring at Steve from behind.

"How did the mission go? I heard about the triskelions in the Potomac," Tony asked.

Steve took me to the kitchen.

Nat stayed to talk to Tony.

Steve opened the fridge and grabbed a pack of lunch meat and a bottle of water.

He drank the water and handed me a piece of turkey, he scratched my neck as I late.

I purred when I finished it and put a paw on Steve's arm.

Steve picked me up and walked back into the room Tony and Nat were in.

Tony started to yell/lecture Steve when we walked back in the room though.

Nat continued her glare at Steve and occasionally commented on Tony's lecture.

I fluffed up and stared up at Steve as Tony spoke, my human was not a very smart one...