26

Clint had a tinted windowed truck to drive around in.

He and Wanda talked a lot, catching up on the time they'd spent apart, and Wanda's latest mission.

Then about how she'd felt earlier about what Vision had said about everyone fearing her because of her abilities.

I tried to sleep through most of it, I didn't think I was supposed to listen.

So I curled up in the back seat.
.
.
.
It took a few pit stops, but he eventually stopped in California.

Clint let me out of the car so I could go to the bathroom, about time.

We didn't stay for long though, Clint walked out of a house with a black haired guy, he looked a little derpy.

I was sitting on the hood of the truck when Clint got back, "Look at the kitty," the man said as he walked up to me.

I flattened one ear to the side, please don't. Clint beat him to it though.

"That's Dot," Clint told him as Clint picked me up, "She's Cap's cat," he told him as he opened the backseat.

The guy crawled into the middle, Clint put me in the back afterwards.

Wanda was looking at Clint confused, "Oh, Wanda this is Scott, Scott this is Wanda," Clint introduced as he pulled out of the driveway.

I jumped onto Wanda's lap as Clint started talking about how they were headed to an airport to go to Germany.

I was okay with it since Clint said that's where Steve is.

I curled up in Wanda's lap to sleep.