Chapter 4 - Closer

Your POV

I sighed, looking at myself in the mirror. I was back in my normal dress and wearing the scarf wrapped around the top of my arm. I should check up on Ezio after the stunt i just pulled. I was so close to killing him.

But I helped my target?

I need to try again. This time I will poison him at his home, then there will be no regret. I will have to man up and place poison in his drink.

I pep talk myself into murdering Ezio and start to make my way to Leonardo's workshop, where I am meeting Ezio. I jump onto a horse and ride off.

-Later-

"(Y/N)!" Leonardo greets, giving me a hug at the door, "Ezio is in here" 

"Ciao! Ciao, Leo!" I smile, "Grazie" I half curtsy before stepping inside.

Ezio is sitting on the couch, slouching. He looks exhausted and is resting his leg. To be honest he looked so peaceful and relaxed.

"(Y/N)! I see you got a new dress" He smiled at me politely, "Any guys hitting on you yet?" He laughed

I blush, "Shut up!" I laugh playfully.

"Ezio was just telling me about this strange encounter--" 

"With a fascinating mindset" he laughed, raising up his drink, "Instead of killing me, she gave me a packet of medicine and left!" He raised an eyebrow before gulping down the rest of what appears to be water.

"Leo? Refill?" Ezio asks with a smile

Leo goes to get his cup, "Don't sweat, Leo" I smile, taking the cup from Ezio and walking to the back where a jar of purified water sat.

I grabbed the jug and moved out of sight from Leo and Ezio, grabbing some poison from my hidden dress pocket.

I placed down the cup, pouring water into it. Then grabbing the poison. I nervously started pouring the poison in. Making sure there was a good dose in there...