Chapter 21 - Forward

Ezio's POV

"Mama! Mama!" Alka screamed as Y/N stepped into the home, placing the bags of food down on the table.

Alka had ripped out her hairband so she only had one tiny pigtail and a bit of hair covering her eye which made her look like a rebel. I tried to stop her! 

"Eh, what happened to your hair, Sweetheart?" Y/N asked

She giggled, "Papa did it!"

"What!? Liar!" I stood up from my seat.

Alka screeched again and ran up the hallway as I playfully chased her, but the second I ran over she sprinted away and I turned to my wife.

"Did she give you a hard time?" Y/N asked

I smiled, "No, Leo and his husband came over with their little boy"

"So they brought their adopted, 2-year-old son to play with our insane 5-year-old?" She asked

I laughed, "She had fun trying to show Dante her toys"

"He's smaller than most 2-year-old boys" YN added as we watch Alka run back out to the dining room and climb onto the table to get away from the Abruzzese Mastiff dog that I had been given by Leo. Leonardo said he received him, but because of Dante, he couldn't care for the puppy, so he gave it to me.

"I guess Dante is just a short boy." I smiled, "Besides, maybe Dante and Alka will grow up together."

YN nodded, "They'd be great friends."

***

The book is over!!!!

I hope you liked the book, sorry if I'm inaccurate sometimes, I try to do research, but I need to hurry sometimes. I do see room for a sequel, but I'm not sure.

Also, Leo and Alessandro did end updating. One day a woman came to their home with a child and looked as if she was panicking. She told them to take care of her son 'Dante' or give him to someone who will. They asked why but she said 'They're coming for my family.'

But before Leo or Alessandro could ask anything more, the woman ran off. 

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!!! Also, I get all giddy when I see any notif saying that I got a new follower lol. btw I'm not a really good author, but I'm trying my best to give you guys an awesome book that's worth your time!! Bye Bye!

Oh before you go!

      -(*v*)-       <--That's Jerry, he's using an alien language to thank you for reading my book! But he ate my sandwich last week so don't trust this traitor.