Chapter 19 - Alessandro

Ezio's POV

"I'm pregnant with your child..." 

I froze. I couldn't move it was like I was petrified. I was unable to move, I saw so many flashbacks... I saw my little brother, the day of his birth... Mother was ecstatic and I had never seen my father more happy in my life. Claudia and I never left my little brother's side until he was about 4... his happy face-- My thoughts were cut off by the image of my little brother hanging, and my older brother right next to my father, a rope around their necks as they fell through the trapdoor and death awaited them. their dead bodies hanging...

I clenched my fist, what if this child ended the same fate that my brother did... the same fate I did? I don't want this for him, not at all.

but I can't choose if (Y/N) is pregnant or not... I will take care of them both until we are home... 

I was being shaken out of my thoughts by a pleading (Y/N) I must have been unmoving. "Ezio! p-please" she shivered, "Let's just go home..." 

I nodded, my face was straight and stayed that way. I moved over to the paddle, I rowed her home as I was drowning in questions and thoughts.

---

I set her down on the bed, I had now started to panic. "Do you need anything?" I asked

She looked over, "I'm still so fucking cold..." She shivered, I move into the bed and scooted beside her, wrapping myself around her in a cuddle. She snuggled into me.

She soon started to sleep peacefully, which was a relief. I kept cuddling her. I couldn't sleep though, my mind was so messy and I was so tired from all the thinking.

I wonder what he/she would look like? I wonder if they would be safe? me being an assassin and their father... how would I feel when they're born (besides happy) maybe scared? Would I fight so recklessly on the field as a father? What if-- what if he/she is never born... and die in the womb...?

I find my eyes start to close, I'm so exhausted... 

...so comfy--

"AHH!" I shot up out of bed and looked over to (Y/N) who was sitting up and cradling her ankle

"What!?" I asked

She rubbed her ankle, "Ow! ah! cramps!" she whimpered. I sighed, sneakily rolling my eyes before giving her a hug, "Go back to sleep, hun..." I yawned.

She groaned and lay back down. I waited until she was asleep before I hopped out of bed slowly. I snuck out of the window and jumped on a horse. I rode the horse down the street and pulled up at Leo's house and I walked inside.

"Leo!" I smiled, he ran up to me and gave me a hug

" I was worried sick!" he said, but I saw a man behind him leaning on a wall.

I tilted my head, "Who's this?" I ask

Leo smiles, "This is my friend, Alessandro!" 

Alessandro then pushed himself off of the wall and shook my hand, "pleasure to meet you, assassin" 

I smirked, "Same to you, Alessandro" 

"So, Ezio, why are you here?" He asked, "like, I mean-- you're welcome whenever, but it's nearly daytime, it's past 12?" 

"(Y/N) is pregnant. I remember my father complain about pregnant women before, and how hostile they become, so I thought maybe you would know something?" 

Leo's eyes widened, "Ah! yes" he smiled, "Sorry, I don't know anything about it" he sighed

"I do." Alessandro butted in, "My sister gave birth last year"

I smiled, "Great! Is there anything I should look out for or...?" 

Alessandro laughed, "They have sudden outbursts and meltdowns. They eat too much and have different tastes," he smiled, "I can come over tomorrow and teach you" 

I wasn't too keen on him coming over "maybe not--"

"Yes! that would be wonderful to see you two get along!" Leo answered Alessandro smiled, "Ezio and his girlfriend live here" Leo pointed to a map. Oh my god, Leo. I guess I can trust Alessandro...?

Alessandro gave a deep laugh as he walked over to see the map, slapping Leo's ass as he came over. Leo yelped as he jumped and both me and Leo's eyes were wide open.

Leo was blushing heavily as I resisted the urge to shoot this scum. Leo gave out a nervous laugh as he walked back over, "ah, Alessandro" he tried his best not to look dumbfounded.

I sighed, I hope Leo knows what he is doing.