(Red!)Engineer X (Red!)Reader(part one!)

Your P.O.V.

I bounce on Demo's stickys, which affects my health, but also launches me into the air for an ultimate Blu-team-killing barrage! Nearly all of them are sent back to spawn, and I crater into an intel room.

"You gotta practice landin', darlin'." I groan and drag myself over to the dispenser.

"Shuddup, Engie." He chuckles and helps me along, then props me up on it.

I moan in relief as the red healing glow surrounds me. The Engie goes back to watching the intel. I observe his actions. He's always making sure that nothing has moved, and whenever a cloaked Spy approaches, he can spot it immediately.

"Hey Engie, do you have O.C.D.?" His head whips over to me, his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Ah didn't, didn't know you were still here. Uh, yeah, didn't know until I joined the team actually. The doctors at home never diagnosed me with nothin', so Ah thought it was just natural to be as attentive as Ah was. Shouldn't you be out there in the battle?" I shrug.

"I got my kill quota before I cratered, so no need." He nods and comes over, sitting down next to me.

"Are ya sure Medic won't get mad?" I chuckle.

"I don't know, and I don't care. I nearly cratered, a very painful death. I'm pulling myself a pass." Engie nods and sets up his Rancho Relaxo next to us, just for the beer.

Pyro wanders in at one point and sits down on Engie's Relaxo. Neither me or Engie mind.

After the battle, I'm faced with an angry man of medicine.

"Where were jou." I shrug nonchalantly and try to walk past him. He puts an arm out to stop me. I sigh.

"With the Intel."

"Why weren't jou on zhe battlefield, where jou were supposed to be?" I shrug and try to push past him again. He stops me again.

"You should not resist Doktor..." Heavy places a hand on my shoulder to make sure I don't go anywhere. I groan.

"I had gotten my kill quota, and I protected the intel a couple times. It doesn't matter." Then I remembered I was the team's only other healer.

"Jou...abandoned us...because of PURE LAZINESS?! WHAT ZHE FUCK!" I roll my eyes and look up at Heavy.

"does zhe fraulein have her mittelschmerz?" I ask quietly while Medic is raging. Heavy groans and nods. Medic stops yelling.

"UND WHAT ARE JOU ZWEI TALKING ABOUT?!" We both look Medic straight in the eyes and shrug, which gets him angrier. Heavy lets me go and I run.

I exit my room at dinnertime, hoping I can avoid Medic. I end up running into him, but don't get in trouble. Mostly because he wasn't paying attention to me, he was paying attention to Heavy. Who was kissing him. I quickly and quietly ran, not wanting to disturb their moment.

"Geez, took ya long enough." I roll my eyes and scoff at Scout.

"Oh, like you haven't seen what Medic does when he's mad." Scout groans out of a need to complain about something and finding nothing.

"This sucks on ice..." I whap him over the head and get my plate, sitting down on the couch and digging in.

"You eat like a pig." I continue eating, deflecting Scout's pubescent insult.

"Oh, so you've gone deaf, too? No wonder you didn't hear us calling for ya while we were dyin'." I lose my patience for a moment, before going back to eating.