Soldier x Reader

(dedicated to BlaiseThyLazy for...uh...reasons ™ ... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

(also in this one you're Scottish because I say so. and for...uh...reasons™...)

Your P.O.V.

I was lazing about the base, waiting until they got back. I don't fight on the battlefield, but I'm no maid, either. I watch over the mercs, and tag along on some of Ms Pauling's missions.

Once they walked back in, I perked up. Soldier came over and sat next to me on the couch.

"Hi, honey." He kissed my cheek. I smile at him.

"Hi, Soldier." I kiss his forehead.

"So, uh...What did you do today?" I giggle at his question.

"Just lazed about the house. Played with the kitties. Nothing too big." He smiles.

"That's good. You already know what I did today." I giggle and flick one of the straps on his helmet.

"So what do you want to do now?" He grins.

"I have a few ideas..." He gets up, then picks me up. I yelp and grab onto his shirt to keep me from falling. He chuckles and carries me upstairs.

"W-What were you thinking of, hon?" He opens the door to my room then sets me down on the bed.

"Oh, I think you know what I have in mind..." He goes and closes the door. I blush madly.

"S-Soldier, I-I-I-" He cuts me off by kissing me. I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulls back and smiles softly. I take off his helmet.

He smiles and pushes me down onto the bed gently. I look up at him and blush again. He leans in and starts trailing kisses down my neck. I moan quietly until he kisses my sweet spot.

I gasp and bite my lip. He starts sucking on that spot. I moan and squirm slightly. He chuckles and puts his hands up my shirt, exploring my torso. I look away from him and blush. He smiles and pulls my shirt off.

I squeak and cover my chest. He pulls my arms up and takes off his bandolier, tying my hands to the headboard with it, then taking off the grenades. He then undoes my bra and pulls it over my head and starts massaging my breasts.

I moan and squirm under his touch. He chuckles and stops, getting off of the bed. He takes off his jacket, leaving him in that tight undershirt that defines his muscles all too well. I rake my eyes over his body, absolutely enamoured.

He gets back onto the bed and starts undoing my pants. I cross my legs, but he doesn't stop, eventually getting them all the way off. I blush madly and whimper. He chuckles.

"What, am I more man than you can handle?~" He starts rubbing me through my panties. I tip my head back and moan. He chuckles and starts rubbing faster.

"You're so wet for me, aren't you..." I squeak in embarrassment and try to cross my legs again. He forces them open with his strong hands, then sits himself in between them. I blush and squirm. He rubs my inner thighs, making me moan.

"Just one second, sweetheart." He gets up again and takes off his undershirt, lending me the sight of his amazing musculature. I bite my lip as he starts working on his pants. He gets them and his boots off, then gets back in between my legs.

"You ready, sweetheart?" I nod. He takes off my panties, leaving me completely exposed. I blush madly and shiver. Well, now he knows I wax...

He takes off his boxers with a small hiss as his member pops out. I moan at the sight of it.

"It's so big..." I moan. He grins and positions himself.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You'll be fine." He starts sliding in. I arch my back and lift my hips, moaning loudly. (hey. hey Blaise. Shy.)

Once he's fully inside, he waits for me to tell him to start moving. After a few minutes, I get used to him inside me and nod. He goes at a slow and steady pace to start out. I moan softly at the feeling, focusing on him and only him. Then he hits a spot that makes me arch my back and moan loudly.

He grins and starts pounding into that spot. I tug on his bandolier and moan his name, begging him to go faster. He holds onto my hips and starts thrusting with reckless abandon. I writhe in pleasure and keep on moaning, getting needier with each one.

Eventually, my knot tightens enough.

"S-SOLLY! I'M GONNA-" I arch my back and moan louder than I have before as I cum all over his shaft. He groans and pulls out, cumming all over my stomach. I settle back down on the bed and pant lightly. He cleans off my stomach, removes the bandolier, and lays down next to me. I pull the covers over us.

"Goodnight, cupcake."

"Goodnight, Solly." I nuzzle into his chest, and he pulls the covers over us. We fall asleep at the same time.

Scout's P.O.V.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe I caught it on camera.

I race down to show the guys. Some of them recoil at the footage, others watch just to see what happened. Spy asks to borrow it for later, though. He's gross.

I know Soldier's gonna kill me, and I'm fine with that. This was worth it.