ENTRY #2: PAINTED LOVE [Dinosaur + Semi-erotic] by HeyItsKimx

Painted Love

by HeyItsKimx

My vision went blurry as tears started running down my cheeks. Her eyes were a glimpse of universe, something that made me fall deeply in love with her. She has the most captivating smile I’ve ever seen. I trace the portrait, her face, while crying my soul out. I had never felt real pain before. My eyes searched inside the frigid room. There stood the portraits I left here for almost fifty years. They were still in place. The brushes, the dried paints on the palette, the colorful canvases, and the paint splattered messy on the wall -- everything’s in place.

I walk around, reminiscing everything. My heartbeat almost stopped by just looking at the last portrait. It was her, smiling as if there’s no tomorrow. The background were orange, probably a sunset. Nostalgia washes over me. I can remember this scene, the weirdest yet the most memorable one.

 I watched as Cassidy shifted in her sleep. My eyes roamed around her perfect body. Her pale pink nightgown had rolled up, exposing her little thigh. I licked my lips. All I ever need is her. I want to touch her, and spread those legs for me. I slowly lifted her face, and kissed her cheeks down to her neck. Her sweet smell never fails to make me go crazy. I softly laid a kiss on her lips. Her deep blue eyes slowly opened. An angelic smile formed on her face as she cried my name.

“Oh, how I missed you!” She hugs me tightly like we had never seen each other for a long time. She held my face and kissed me passionately. Heat conquered our whole body as I gently lay her down. I pulled my pants down, exposing my full length.

I started kissing her, while cupping one of her breast.

Her chest moved up and down as I thrust into her opening. I slowly move inside her. I can see the pain and pleasure in her eyes. Her golden hair embraces her shoulders.

We were almost at the peak of heaven, when we suddenly heard footsteps approaching Sarah’s room. We panicked and immediately wear the clothes we had thrown around. She pulled me in her closet. “Stay here, okay?” I nodded in anticipation. She closed the door.

I could hear her talking to her father, saying lies and excuses in facetious manner. He scolded her daughter like a little kid. His voice was filled with authority as he warned Sarah about our relationship.

Her father hates me. He didn’t want me for Cassidy. I couldn’t blame him. I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth not like his daughter. After a few minutes of silence, she finally opens the door. I inhaled deeply. I felt suffocated inside the closet.

She was just right there, sitting silently at the corner of her bed with weary eyes. “What’s wrong, baby?” I asked. Her eyes became watery, and then a tear fell. I immediately wipe it using my thumb.

“We can’t live forever like this,” she says, eyes set deep into their sockets, darting everywhere but not into mine.

I benevolently held her face, looking deeply in her flaming eyes. My hand flutters across her soft cheeks. “I know, but this is the least we can do for each other.”

Her eyes are now intent on my face. Cassidy takes a deep breath. “Let’s elope.”

The last thing I knew is holding Cassidy’s hand while rushing down the stairs. Her father had caught us.

She pulled me into their basement, and went inside the white door. This is her father’s lab. Well, he’s a crazy scientist, inventing things that only exist in the movies and books I’ve read but what made it funny is it doesn’t work properly.