5

**Jungkook POV**

My eyes opened faster than sound can travel, I woke up outside on the sidewalk where I was walking previously. "What the hell?" I sat up, one leg under the other.

I looked around in the darkness, a hand rubbing the back of my neck. I heard the sounds of birds chirping and the air was much cooler. I held up my wrist, seeing that my watch read 5:32a.m. Did I really sleep outside on the sidewalk?!

I stood up, stretching my body. I walked back in the direction of my home, holding the pocket knife in my fingers. I stayed aware of my surroundings, thinking of what the fuck just happened a few hours ago. I remember squatting, then hearing footsteps, then blackness and that's it. Maybe I overheated, or was too cold. Maybe my stress was too much. Who knows.

I arrived at the door, unlocking it and stepping inside. There is no way I'm doing that ever again. I walked to my bedroom, plopping myself under the covers, and covering my head. I just stared into the darkness of my sheets, cold air seeping through the blanket. My skin felt like a warm shower turning cold.

**

It was about 12 in the afternoon, I was finally out of my room. I was aimlessly walking around the house, scrolling through Instagram on my phone. I walked into the small table by the couch, stubbing my toe, making me drop my phone and let out a scream in pain.

I threw myself on the couch, holding my foot. "Ow!!!" I rocked myself back and fourth, looking at my toe every 20 seconds or so. I sucked air through my teeth, then exhailed shakily. "I'll be fine. I'm fine." I laughed at my stupidity.

**

**3rd person POV**

He sat at his computer, looking through the pictures he took earlier that night. "You're different from the rest," he tapped the mouse lightly, "you make me feel things I have never felt before." He bit his bottom lip lightly, blinking slowly, staring at the image on the screen. "Only if I could see you like this forever..." He whispered to himself, moving onto the next images.

He selected the high quality, most defined images he took, and printed them out. The man walked over to the printer and held the photos in his hands. He grabbed 'poster glue' and placed it carefully on the four corners on the back of the pictures.

He pressed a photo firmly on the wall, making sure it wouldn't fall down at any point in time. The man repeated this action until each photo was hung up.

He took a step back, hands on hips, admiring the 'beauty' on his wall. "You look so good on my walls." He growled in his deep voice. "Only if you and I could have a proper meeting," he sighed, "you know I'm watching you now, what's the fun in meeting correctly?" He touched the photo where the face of Jungkook lay, he moved his finger lightly. "I don't even know your name, pretty boy. I guess I'll find out the hard way." A smirk appeared once again, leaving the pictures on the wall, he sat down in front of his computer.

Once night falls, you will be mine. The man thought, evil words spilling from his mind.

He typed into the computer, describing every detail of Jungkook's face. Clicking on 'images', he began to scroll down.

After 30 minutes of finding nothing, something finally came up. He clicked on the image, a selfie of a boy with jet black hair, medium-light skin tone, dark brown eyes that would make anyone fall in love with him, perfectly pink stained lips, and earrings in his ears.

This is him. This is the guy I'm after. The man thought. He looked to the right of the screen, a link leading to an Instagram page. He clicked on it. A new site opened, revealing a page with the name 'golden_jeon' at the top.

He scrolled down, looking through the pictures. The man became excited, biting down on his lip again, body electrifying with sparks.

The man reached the bottom of the Instagram, Jungkook's first photo. He clicked on the picture, a description saying: "I'm Jeon Jungkook! Enjoy my Instagram~" The man smiled, whispering the words "Jeon Jungkook" over and over.