16

**Jungkook POV**

I can't believe we actually came to Jeju Island- er Taehyung took me here. I'm starting to wonder how he has this much money to buy me food everyday, buy me a new phone AND take me to Jeju, let alone supply himself. He doesn't even have a job... maybe his dad supplies him with money.

We were checking into the hotel, getting our key card and heading to the room. The only room they had available was a one bed master bedroom, so we had to share the bed. Which I'm okay with because we've been sharing his bed since he took me.

We entered the room, a whiff of clean oxygen hitting my nose. Showing my bunny smile, I placed my bag on the bed and began to unpack.

"I want to give you something else... I know I can't keep this relationship on buying and giving you things, but I have a feeling you might be into photography." He handed me a fairly large camera. Just by looking at it I could tell it was one of the new ones that were hella expensive and had bomb ass graphics.

I held it in my hands, admiring it. "I haven't had a camera since I was 15..." I turned it on and looked through the little part where you look out. I faced the camera to Taehyung, backing up and turning it vertically to get his whole body. I snapped a picture. I looked at the picture, it looked so good. "Thank you so much!" I hugged him AGAIN.

His arms wrapped around me, his head falling onto my shoulder. "You're welcome, Kookie."

It never felt like he was trying to buy me into the relationship, it felt like he was being extra nice and I had to pay him back for everything he's done for me. If he'd let me go back to my house when we go back, I'll get all of my necessary items and take him out to dinner for a week.

"How long will we be here?" I pulled away, setting the camera on a table.

"As long as you'd like, I didn't put a limit on the room here."

"Really?!" I jumped up and down happily. I've never been this happy since I was little.

He ruffled my hair and sat on the bed, folding our clothes neatly. I jumped and ran around the room, being overly happy. I tripped on my foot and fell down, laughing at myself. He helped me up and placed me in a chair. "Calm down." He smiled and held my cheek. "We can't have you breaking an ankle."

"I'm sorry I just am really happy." I pouted, and did those things the girls do in dramas where they shake their shoulders back and fourth and give the guy puppy eyes.

"Ya don't do that." I saw he was flustered, his cheeks turned a light red. He pushed my head with his finger, I laughed, getting up and heading to the bed. "Where do you want to go? You wanna go to the beach and take pictures?"

"Yeah!" I yelled excitedly.

"Okay let's go to the store and buy some outside clothes because it gets hot."

**

We bought shorts, hats, sunglasses, and loose shirts. I was making Taehyung pose as I took pictures of him. No matter what angle I got, he looked so good in them. He could be a model.

It's been an hour of us taking pictures, playing in the water, surfing, having fun together and admiring the ocean. It was around 7pm, the sun just starting to set. We were sitting in the sand, knees, hands and feet covered with the sand.

"It's beautiful, yeah?" He waved his hand across the orange and red painted sky.

"Very." I responded in a breathless whisper, watching the sun go down. I felt his arm wrap around me, pulling me closer to him. He's a cuddly person, always attached to me.