34

❗️THIS CHAPTER CONTIANS RAPE AND VIOLENCE❗️

If you do not like rape or have had an experience with being raped in the past please DO NOT READ and skip to the end/to the next chapter

"Namjoon hyung~" Taehyung whispered as the two boys were sitting on the couch at the younger's house. Their fingers were interlocked under the blanket as Namjoon's head rested on the younger's head.

"Yes?"

"I love you." He smiled with his box smile, a little giggle following.

"I love you more, Taehyungie." He poked the latter's nose, kissing his forehead right after. The door was opened at the worst time, right when the two were about to kisseach others lips.

Taehyung shoved Namjoon away, a visable blush spreading on both of their faces.

"I think it's time you should go." Taehyung's father said through gritted teeth and a fist at his side.

"Yes sir." Namjoon bowed deeply to the man as he grabbed his jacket and dashed out the door with an apologetic look on his face for Taehyung.

The boy was nervous and scared, his father nor is his mother knew about Taehyung being bisexual. He wanted to die.

"So ya like kissin' boys huh?" The man said as he stepped in front of Taehyung. He stayed quiet. "Answer me faggot!"

Taehyung flinched. His hands shook so bad he had to hold them with his legs. "I-I like b-boys and g-girls..."

His father grabbed Taehyung by the hair harshly and made the boy look at him. Tae put his hand on his father's to try to make him let go, but it didn't work.

"Stop, you're hurting me!" He cried. Taehyung cried for he first time in front of his father.

"Oh you think crying is gonna get you out of bad situations? Well guess what?! It's your own fuckin' fault! Maybe if you were straight like a normal boy, you wouldn't be gettin' this punishment right now!"

His father yanked him off the couch by the hair and slammed him on the nearest wall. Tae yelped in pain from his back being slammed so hard.

His father pulled the collar of his son's shirt down and began to bite and suck and Taehyung's neck and chest until he was bleeding and had deep marks that wouldn't go away for a while.

Taehyung screamed and pushed and kicked and scratched all he could, but nothing could stop this man. He began to touch Taehyung in places that were sacred, tears flowed down the boy's scraped up cheeks.

"Please stop... I don't want it..."

"I'm gonna show ya what it feels like to have a dick in your ass, boy!" He strated to undo Taehyung's pants, he did everything he could to prevent this. Even to stall for time.

But he was unsuccessful. His pants were on the floor and his face was on the cold wall. His underwear was next. Taehyung cried, he had no idea why no one was coming to save him.

Before the movie with Namjoon

"If my dad ever comes in before you leave, you need to call the police and tell them I'm being abused.." Taehyung played with his fingers, looking down.

"What? You're being abused and you never told me?" Namjoon immediately pulled Taehyung's sleeves up, his eyes scanning all the bruises and marks.

"I didn't want you to leave..."

"Oh shut up Tae, you know I'm always going to stick by your side no matter what happens." Namjoon hugged the younger, his hand on the boy's head to show he cared. A lot. "I'll call them, don't worry."

"Thank you."

Present

Taehyung screamed in pain as he felt what felt like a baseball bat being shoved inside of him. He hand nothing to grab onto but the wall in front of him.

"Stop!" Taehyung yelled as his father slammed inside of him, blood being spilled out. "Please stop- stop!"

"Oh you're so tight baby. I'm surprised no one shoved themselves in ya like I am right now."

"Please..."

"Please what? More? I'll give you more!" His father moved him to the couch and laid him down. He began to thrust harder, abusing Taehyung's sacred places even more.

He struggled to move, it hurt so bad. He ripped the couch due to his long nails trying to get away from his father.

The door was slammed open and they both looked at the door. It was the cops. Taehyung sobbed as he tried to push his father away. He had no strength.

Taehyung's father pulled away and pulled his pants up. He smacked Taehyung's left cheek, a red stinging handprint was left before he was placed in handcuffs and taken out the door.

Taehyung was a shaking mess on the couch, his clothes were still off. He was in shock. Two AMR medics came to him with a blanket and helped him at least put his underwear on. They wrapped it around him and helped Taehyung outside where Namjoon was waiting for his boyfriend by the ambulance.

In the end, sad truth was, Taehyung's father got sentenced to five years in prison and a probation of three months. Taehyung's mother had rushed to the hospital where Taehyung was taken, the two of them living with Namjoon for a while since Taehyung's father was the one who had money.

Taehyung learned from his lesson. He learned how to not show emotions and how to get stronger- mentally and physically, over those five years.