20

OMG y'all that picture 😭

A week had passed, still haven't kissed Taehyung. Everytime I went up to him and kiss him, I would just retreat and go back into my corner of fear.

I felt like if I kept trying, maybe I would be able to do it, and once we kiss,  I can be able to do it more often.

I walked up to Taehyung, who was laying on the bed, doing something on his phone. I took a deep breath and crawled on top of him. He immediately dropped his phone and placed his hands on my waist.

"Do you need something Kookie?" He asked.

I didn't answer, I just placed my fingers on his cheeks, near his jawline. I looked sweetly into his eyes. I saw his eyes move down to my lips, his hands slipped under my shirt and slowly moved up my sides.

I can do this. I got this. You got this Jungkook! Just a little kiss! Nothing to be scared of, right?

My heart began to pound, I wanted to retreat but I refused. I moved my head closer, closing the gap that was between us. Our lips fit perfectly together, an electric feeling sparking through my veins.

We moved our lips in sync, slow and steady. The kiss becoming wet and heated, I turned my head to the side and deepened it even more.

He licked my lower lip, asking for entrance. I gave in easily because if the sensation it gave me so I opened my mouth obligingly. He stuck his wet muscle in my mouth and explored every part, not leaving one place untouched.

I felt myself heating up, jeans becoming tighter by the second. I didn't want to go farther than just a kiss, so I pulled away, breathing heavily. We exchanged stares.

"Did you..." He tried steadying his breath, "like it?"

I nodded, placing my head on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his neck. We laid back together, me placing my leg over his legs and cuddling him.

"I love you Tae."

"I love you more Kookie."