28

Taehyung's breath was hot against Jungkook's neck. The younger's eyes were shut tightly. The things going through his kind were not good things.

"You deserve to be punished." Taehyung growled in Jungkook's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"N-no..." He whispered while shaking his head.

"Yes, yes you do." Taehyung whispered back, placing soft kisses on the younger's jaw and neck. The younger but his lip and scrunched his eyebrows.
"You probably don't remember this, hm?"

"R-remember what?"

"Just as I thought." The older thought. He took a nip and Jungkook's neck, earning a gasp and his head being thrown back. "We did this a few times bun, you don't remember?"

He shook his head quickly. He was squirming around and moving his hips to get some friction on the area that needed it most.

"Please..."

"Please what, bun?"

"Taetae..."

Jungkook earned a hard squeeze on his ass. "Wrong."

"Hyungie?"

Another squeeze on the other side. "Try again."

The younger moaned and whined. He tried to move his hands to his lower half but was stopped by Taehyung. "You don't get to touch yourself tonight. This is part of your punishment."

"But Tae-"

He earned a smack on the ass this time. He cussed for the first time since the accident. He covered his mouth, thinking that he would get punished more because he cussed.

"You're not supposed to like punishment. It's supposed to hurt." Taehyung said in a deep voice.

"I-it hurts."

"Mm it hurts.." Taehyung repeated and rubbed Jungkook's clothed ass gently. "Take these off for me baby." Jungkook did as he was told and took off his grey sweats. "Good boy." He said as he palmed the younger. "Maybe I'll take some punishment away since you're being so good." He said as he took off the younger's shirt.

Jungkook bit his lip. He liked being praised. But he also liked being hurt. He wanted Taehyung to be rough with him. But he was too shy to say it. He did his best to build up the courage to say something.

"I want you..."

"You want me? Hm?" He grabbed Jungkook's member and squeezed, gaining a lewd moan. It turned Taehyung on. "You'll have to be specific on that."

The older grabbed Jungkook by the hips and walked him to the bed. He pushed the younger onto the cold sheets, arching his back a little bit.

Jungkook's abs were very evident, the older could tell he was tightening his muscles to make them show. Jungkook knew how much the elder likes his muscles so he thought that if he showed them, Taehyung would do something nice.

Well... he thought wrong.

"That's not going to make your punishment go away."

"What?" The black haired boy thought. "But I thought he liked when I do this?"

"I'm going to give you what you deserve." The brunette said while tying the younger's hands together with rope and tying the other end to the bed frame.

Images flashed in Jungkook's head. He saw himself sitting on Taehyung's lap. How his head was thrown back. How much different he looked back then.

"T-tae wait." Jungkook said but the older hushed him. "Tae I'm serious-"

"Stop talking."

"When was I sitting in your lap?"

"The first time you masturbated now can I please fuck you?" Taehyung said with impatience, his lips lightly brushing the younger's chest.

"Why am I remembering it now?"

"Because we're about to fuck."

"You horny bitch."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook dead in the eyes. He hasn't spoken like that since before the accident. The bottom was definitely more confident in his word choices. His patience had left by now.

What Jungkook didn't notice was that his underwear were already off and the second he was about to apologize, two of Taehyung's fingers slipped inside of him.

Jungkook's mouth was wide open as a deep loud moan escaped his throat.

"I told you to shut up. But since you didn't listen I had to do it this way."

"F-fuck yo-" and other moan came out as Taehyung sped up his pace, curling his fingers to hit the younger's prostate. The younger pulled on the rope, making his skin turn slightly red.
"Scratch me."

"Since when were you in charge?"

"Please! I want you to hurt me!"

Taehyung smirked, dragging his nails with his free hand against the younger's chest and right side. He arched his back and closed his eyes. Taehyung pulled his fingers out just when he thought the younger was stretched enough.

"Are you ready?"

"Just fuck me."

And he got his wish. Taehyung thrusted into Jungkook. He screamed, arched his back and threw his head back. The brunette pushed the younger's hips down, slamming himself into Jungkook.

"You're so fucking tight." He growled as he put his own head back.

"You're s-so big." He moaned out.

Taehyung pressed kisses on the boy's neck and chest, stimulating the bottom even more. The room was filled with lust and moans, especially Jungkook's. That was a sound Taehyung could never get over. It was music to his ears.

"I love you." He said to his sub before he pressed a kiss on his soft lips.

Jungkook had pulled on the rope so much that it broke free from the bedframe. His hands immediately went to Taehyung's back, his nails creating red streaks on his entire back.

Taehyung winced and bit his lip, digging his own nails into the younger's body and giving his thighs a few slaps.

"I'm gonna- I'm close-" the younger panted. It was hard to catch his breath since Taehyung didn't stop.

"Me too baby." The top breathed out. He thrusted faster and faster, both of them not being able to contain their erotic sounds any longer.

Jungkook released a loud lewd moan as he reached his orgasm. His hole was clenching around Taehyung's member which caused Taehyung to copy Jungkook.

Jungkook's body shook. Taehyung's legs as well.

"Fuck I love you so damn much."

"I love you more, Tae."