9: [E]

The room was quiet once again, my stomach beginning to rumble from being hungry. I placed my hand on my stomach, keeping my eyes closed. I moved my head to the side, opening my eyes slightly. I saw the man's face a couple feet away from me, eyes closed, one arm on his chest and on top of my arm.

A/N look at the picture for reference

I moved my other hand to feel what my head was on, it felt like a leg. I was laying on him. I WAS LAYING ON HIM. I sat up quickly, staring at his face as he slept. He can't be that dangerous... Right?

I crawled on top of him, my legs on either side of him. I never broke eye contact with his face, scanning each detail. I noticed he had two really visible 'angel kisses' on his face. One on his nose and one on his lip. I decided to touch the one on his nose, grazing my finger over it softly.

His nose was cold to the touch, almost like ice. I placed my hands on his chest, holding myself up. He opened his eyes slowly, he had cat-like eyes. I quickly got off, falling off the bed and landing on my ass on the way down. "Ah my ass..." I rubbed my butt, gritting my teeth in pain. I looked up to see 'Mr. Cat Eyes' watching me roll in pain with no expression on his face. I sat up, brushing myself off.

"Maybe you should be more careful." He fixed his hair to his forehead, the man's raspy voice filling my ears.

"Maybe you shouldnt have kidnapped me." I said back as I walked to the bag of food.

"Maybe you shouldn't be a brat."

I grabbed a cheese burger from the bag and began to eat it. "Maybe you should stop making comments." I said with a full mouth.

"Why? You're not the boss of me."

"I'm pretty sure I'm older so that makes me the boss of you."

"I'm two years older Jungkook, maybe you should think about what you say."

"You're 22?!" I choked on my food, throwing a coughing fit. I turned my whole body to him.

He hummed in response, sitting upright on the bed. "Listen to your hyung."

"You are not my hyung and never will be!"

"I am and you can't change it."

"Watch me Cat Eyes!"

"Did you just call me Cat Eyes?" His eyes narrowed as he stood up.

"Yes. I did. You aren't my hyung so what can you do?"

"This." He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him making me drop my food. He leaned down, our lips almost touching.

I screamed, slipping out of his grasp. I took a couple steps back, holding up my fingers in the form of a cross. "YOU NEED JESUS!" I kicked my leg up.

He began laughing uncontrollably, falling to the floor and hitting it followed my a lot of 'Oh my God I'm gonna throw up's and wheezing.

"It's not funny! Why are you laughing?!" I threw the closest thing near me which happened to be a small book. He continued to laugh. I groaned and picked up my food, tossing it in the trash can. I walked back to the bag of food and rummaged through it. I saw another burger and two fries. I guessed the other was for him, so I took one of the fries out and began to eat on them angrily.

"AH FUCK!" I put my hand between my legs, grabbing my thigh really hard. I fake ugly cried.

"What did you do now?" He chuckled, looking up at me.