Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty-Three

Dedicated to you for your outrageous comments :)

Hey guys! Remember to vote!

Also, I saw another author do this and I thought it would be kind of fun. I love reading you guys' amazing comments so every chapter at the beginning I will choose my top five favorite comments from the previous chapter. The person with my most favorite comment will get a dedication! So please, comment!

Also, CHECK OUT HOW TO BE A DISNEY PRINCESS!!!!!

Enjoy!

<3 Infatuated

********************

The petite girl looked up at me, her green eyes curiously examining me, assessing my dress, makeup, and disheveled overall appearance.

"Harrison? I think your girlfriend's at the door!!" She yelled before turning back to face me, a sweet smile on her delicate face. "Come on in. He'll be down in a moment."

The relief I felt when she called me his girlfriend cleared up all the suspicions and betrayal that I had felt mere seconds ago; Harrison wouldn't pretend to like me and string me along if he had a girlfriend. From the numerous times I had spent with him, he was too chivalrous, too genuine to do anything like that to anybody. So why had my mind automatically gone to cheating and heartbreak?

Oh, yeah, that thing.

Sighing heavily, I followed the girl to what I presumed to be the living room; a red couch was up against one wall with several coffee tables surrounding it, and a big plasma TV hung on the reverse side.

"I hope I wasn't bothering anything special going on tonight." I apologized, hugging my jacket tighter.

Harrison's sister, or who I hoped was his sister, just waved her hand in the air, gesturing me to sit. "Harrison and I never do anything special on Thanksgiving. I'm Crystal by the way, Harrison's older sister."

I grinned at her eloquence, extending my hand out for her to shake. "Kirsten, one of Harrison's friends."

"Are you girls talking about me?" A familiar voice floated in, Harrison entering the living room, grinning when he saw me.

"Kirsten! Long time, no see."

"Yeah, sorry about that....." I trailed off, looking down at my hands.

There was a small silence before Crystal got off of the couch, brushing her legs. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. Nothing too naughty, okay?"

Harrison blushed at her comment as she messed up his hair and winked at the two of us, leaving the door open a tad bit.

"Sorry about my sister. I've been single for a while so whenever a girl comes over, which is really rare, she goes all crazy on them."

"No problem." I said with a laugh, brushing my hair to the side.

"So what brings you to my humble abode?" Harrison asked, sitting down next to me, a slightly concerned look on his face as he took in my disheveled appearance.

"Garrett's pregnant."

If Harrison's eyebrows could go any higher they would of flown off his face. "Excuse me? Garrett is a she-man?"

Bursting into laughter at the expression on his face, I shook my head, wiping off stray tears on my face. "Let me rephrase that. Mira Winters is pregnant."

Realization dashed across Harrison's face. "And she thinks Garrett's the father? For what reason? He's the richest so it's obviously his? Please, that scenario is so overused.  She's probably a whore who only wants the fame and money if she had a kid with him. Don't tell me he bought it."