Culinaria L'amore Extra

So, here's the extra chapter! This is consisted of two parts: one is a scene in later years, while the second part is my thought process for the entire story. This isn't another chapter of Culinaria L'amore exactly, but rather a cute scene and a compilation of original ideas, character changes, the thought process for Culinaria L'amore, tips for budding writers,and a ton of humorous stuff that you'll hopefully enjoy!

Don't forget to vote. Culinaria L'amore is up for the Watty's and needs your support!

********************

The heavy door slammed shut behind me as I let myself in with a groan and flopped onto my comfortable bed. Taking out my tight braid, I ran my fingers through my hair a couple times before turning onto my back and staring up at the ceiling. The day had been exhausting: I had a business meeting with the staff of B&B from 7-9, then went straight to my office and scheduled two more groups of people.

Instead of getting lunch with Garrett like we had planned to, I had run late after receiving a complaint from a customer, ranting about us running out of food at her party, when it was really her fault for not ordering enough. After getting a bite from the kitchen, I went straight to L'amore because of some malfunctions with one of the oven, and here I was, just ready to sit back and watch a chick flick.

Leaning forward and injecting the DVD for P.S. I Love You, a classic chick flick, I groaned before settling back and watching the trailers with little interest.

Ten minutes later in the movie, I was enjoying Gerald Bulter's Scottish accent when Garrett knocked and entered softly, seeing me on our bed and smiling.

"I brought you a snack." He said quietly, holding out a plate of cheesecake brownies. "It's my new recipe. Try it."

I grinned back at him, muting the movie before reaching over and snagging the biggest piece. "You're a life saver." Taking a big bite, I moaned in content, enjoying the melted chocolate chips and the rich cream cheese.

"Bad day? I missed you at lunch." Garrett asked, crawling onto the bed and kissing my cheek before grabbing a brownie for myself.

"It was alright." I muttered with a shrug, watching the movie for a second and then turning it off, much rather talking with Garrett than watch the main character die off. "I have to go to Andrea's bridal party or something tonight at the tennis courts.How was your day at school?"

Garrett tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear before replying. "We made brownies."

I cracked another smile. "I can't believe you're such a successful baker because I used to tease you about your baking skills."

He rolled his eyes before handing me another brownie and placing the plate on the nightstand. "What can I say? You're a lifesaver, Kirsten."

"Aw," I cooed, "you're so adorable."

His face turned serious as he regarded me from his position. Shifting a little, he took a DVD out of his front pocket. "I brought you a new chick flick so you can watch another movie other than P.S whatever."

"Hey! P.S. I Love You is one of the best movies ever." I said in defense.

"I think I'm going to need a Scottish accent to make you happy." Garrett replied, looking at me with a sad, puppy dog face.

Leaning over, I planted a small kiss on his lips before he could say anything else. He grinned widely before sliding off the bed and taking out my DVD and putting in his new one.

"Which one is this?" I asked, snuggling up next to Garrett.

"Sh, you'll see."

I watched the previews sleepily, laughing at some of them, while tracing patterns on Garrett's tan skin. As the last one ended and the copyright statement came on, I gasped as the title of the movie came on: