Bella and Yoongi

It was the end of the class; everyone is going home except Bella. She was helping out with collecting all of the assignments everyone left on their desk.

Once she was done she walked through the halls going to her locker. As she was walking she tripped over a backpack.

As she fell all of her papers fell that she had in her arms. "What a embarrassment I am I hope no one saw me fall."

As she was trying to pick up her papers a voice called out.

"Are you okay miss? I'm sorry that I left my backpack there!"

Bella looked up to see a handsome green mint hair boy sticking his arm down to help pick up all of the papers. The mysterious boy looked at Bella and was amazed by the beautiful girl in front of him.

"T-thank you for helping me and it's alright I didn't see the backpack on the floor I'm perfectly fine." Bella said.

The young boy helped Bella up and introduced himself.

"My name is Yoongi." He said.

"I'm Bella." She replied

"Your so pretty I can't look away. I'm so amazed of how beautiful you are." Said Yoongi

Bella blushed and said "Thanks your pretty cute yourself." She smiled at him. Yoongi blushed.

"Can we be friends?" Yoongi asked.

Bella giggled and said "yes I would like that."

Down in Yoongi's head he was happy that he got to meet a beautiful girl and almost fell in love at first sight.

In Bella's head she was also happy that she got to be friends with the handsome green mint haired boy that was so nice and gentle.