What A Coincendence

Jungkook's POV:

I was getting tired of singing so I decided to go home. Jin asked if he could take me home but I just said no and he was okay with it. I started walking to the bus, as I got on the find a seat I saw a small similar figure leaning against the window.

I look over and saw (Y/N) sleeping. "What a idiot" I mumbled to myself. So I sat next to her and saw that she had her glasses on and the road was bumpy. "You are going to hurt yourself if you keep those glasses on while sleeping on the window" I said while taking her glasses off and put them in her bag.

While the bus was moving I felt something lean on my shoulder. I looked over and see that (Y/N) is sleeping on my shoulder. I sighed and let her be.

As the bus stops to where I have to exit I shake (Y/N)  to wake her up, but she didn't wake up. I started to get frustrated. I grabbed my water and spilt some water on her face. She woke up screaming. I put my hand over my mouth to try not to laugh.

(Y/N) POV:

I was sleeping happily until I felt water hitting my face. I jumped up screaming and I saw Jungkook holding a water bottle and having his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh.

The bus driver looked over at us and asked if anything was wrong. I was about to say that he spilt water over my face, but Jungkook replied with "No sir everything is perfectly fine". I really wanted to slap him so hard.

As we got out I was walking to my apartment when I turned around to see that Jungkook is still behind me. "What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Walking home why?" He answered confused. I just turned back around and minded my own business.

I finally made it home. I was about to take out my key to unlock my door when all of a sudden I heard someone screaming "YOU LIVE HERE"

I turned around to see Jungkook standing there shocked. "Y-yes why?" I asked.

He pointed two doors away from mine and said "I live in there."

My jaw started to slowly drop as I thought in my head "N-no this is a nightmare! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS JUST A DREAM!" I quickly unlock my door and run straight to my room and started to hit my head with my pillow. "UGH WHY! WHY! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO LIVE HERE TOO!"

I thought in my head "How come I never see him leave to school? Eh he probably over sleeps thats why he is always almost late to class."

After getting cleaned up I went straight to bed cause I was really tired.