Flowers

(Y/N) POV:
You were happy that Jungkook gave you your bracelet yesterday. It was Tuesday morning, ONLY 4 MORE DAYS TILL THE CARNIVAL !! You couldn't wait to go with Bella and Arum.

You headed out your door and as you opened your door you saw Jungkook standing outside your door. He jumped once you opened it. "Um what are you doing here?" You asked. He looked away and started to blush. You thought it was cute.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to walk to school toghether?" He said.

"Um okay I guess..." you replied. You guys walked down the street. There was a store ahead of you guys. Jungkook grabbed your arm and lead you to the store.

"Hey why are we here Jungkook?" You asked.

"I don't know if you ate yet but I'm going to buy us some food." He replied. He's right, you didn't ate breakfast at all. You were just busy trying to find your school uniform.

You guys ate the food Jungkook bought. Man this bread Jungkook bought is so good! As you were enjoying the bread, Jungkook ask for your phone. You gave him your phone and you saw him typing something on it.

"Um what are you doing with my phone Jungkook?" You asked him. He gave you your phone back and smiled at you.

"I'm just adding my new number in it so if you need something you can talk to me and plus I got a new phone too." He replied back. "Hey we should eat lunch together today!" He added.

"I don't know I am already eating lunch with Bella and Arum......sorry" you said.

"It's fine I'll just eat with my group then." He replied back.

As usual you went to all your classes and finally it's lunch. You went to Arum's desk and ask if she wanted to do something for lunch.

"Hey Arum do you want to hang at the pizza shop today for lunch?" You asked.

"Sorry I have a date with Hoseok already but we can hang out after school if you don't mind.." she answered shyly.

"No it's okay have fun with Hoseok okay." You suddenly said.

"Thanks and sorry again" she said.

Well okay well now I guess it's Bella's turn to ask. You took out your and texted Bella.

You: "Hey let's hang out at the pizza shop for lunch. And Arum can't come she has a date with Hoseok today..."

Bella🤪: "Sorry I have to go do something so I can't hang today...."

You: "Damn it why is this happening to me today...fine just go take care of your business"

Bella🤪: "Okay thank you!❤️"

Well looks like I'm lonely today. Ugh I don't want to be by myself today. You suddenly remembered that you have Jungkook's number so you just texted him today.

You: "Hey where are you eating lunch at?"
Jungkook: "Now you want to eat lunch together huh?"
You: "Oh shut up I'm lonely today my friends are busy today..."
Jungkook: "Okay well I'm at the cafeteria with my buds if you want to come.."
You: "Alright I'm on my way"

You entered the cafeteria and found Jungkook waving at you. His friends were starring at you. You went to sit at their table.

"Hey (Y/N)" Jimin said and gave you the cutest smile ever.

"(Y/N) come sit over here" Jin said while patting a seat next to him. You took your seat and jimin came behind you and put his arm around your shoulder.

"Finally you came to eat with us we missed you since the last time we saw at Karaoke" Jimin said and you chuckled.

"Oh come on Jimin leave (Y/N) alone she is eating and plus her and kookie are together" Namjoon said from across.

You jumped at his statement and you shake your head fast. "N-no we are not together, we are just slowly getting along as friends" you stuttered.

"So I have a chance with you then. What do you say let's go on a date" Jimin said still having his arm over your shoulder. You just chuckled.

You didn't noticed that Jungkook was getting irritated watching you two.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I don't know why but when Jimin put his arm over (Y/N)'s shoulder I got irritated. I just can't stand those two together. I have to stop this.

"Come on (Y/N) let's do something fun" I said and pulled her arm leading her away from Jimin and out of the cafeteria. As we where walking out Jimin looked down and was smirking.

"Jungkook what's going on?" I here her ask. I turned around and looked her right in her eyes. She was giving me a worried looked. I can't stand how cute she looks.

"It's nothing lets go do something fun" I said and she smiles at me giving me an okay signal. I took her outside and we played basketball....well not really because I (Y/N) was so bad at it.

(Y/N) POV:
As classes were over Jungkook came up to me and said "Hey lets hang out again".

"Sure where do you want to go?" I asked him.

He thought for a while then smirked. "I know a place and it's perfect..." he said.

He drove us to an open area where no one lives and just complete peace. I was amaze at the beauty I'm seeing. There's a field of flowers and across that there's a beautiful lake.

We went out of the car and started to head towards the field of flowers. There were beautiful yellow flowers and I picked one up and smelt it. The smell was so good. You were happy.

"Why did you bring me here Jungkook?" You asked him.

"This is the place I go to relax. Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I come here.........to clear up my mind" he said calmly.

"I know I shouldn't do this but........" you went up to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for taking me here." You smiled at him. You saw that he was blushing. You thought it was cute.

"Here let's take a picture" you say and took your phone out. You snapped a picture of the both of you. "I'll send it to you" You say.

Jungkook's phone rang and you knew that your picture was sent. All of a sudden his phone was ringing again. Someone was calling him. He picked it up.

"Hello.........yes..............okay I'll be there soon" then he hung up. "Sorry (Y/N) we have to go I'll take you home" he said. Wow okay? I wonder what happened.

He dropped you off at the parking lot of your guys apartments. You got out and thanked him for the day. Once you were walking up the stairs he drove off. You went in your room and laid down. Jungkook has his eyes on the road and just thinking about you. You both thought that today was a good day and thought if you guys have been falling for each other.

Thank you guys so much for feedback I appreciate it!!! Hope you like the rest of the story!!!!

UNEDITED ❤️✌️