The Carnival PART.1

Jungkook's POV:
"Jungkook wait up!" I hear from behind. I turned around and saw that Jimin was walking up.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"So are you going to ask (Y/N) to the carnival?" Jimin asked.

"What no....idk" I stutter. Now thinking about last time I've seen her I started to think that I should ask her out today.

"Well if your not then I can will ask her." Jimin teased.

"No I'm asking her.........right now" I interrupted him. As I was walking away Jimin was smiling.

Jimin's POV:
I can see it.........it is clear. Jungkook is in love with (Y/N). I don't blame him, she is cute and she is perfect. I am going to make them a couple somehow. So far my plan is working. Getting Jungkook jealous is working really good.

(Y/N) POV:
This is it.....today is the day. THE FREAKING CARNIVAL IS HERE!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO WITH ARUM AND BELLA!!!!

I was walking to class until something pulling away from the direction I was going. I turned around and pulled up my fist. I was about to hit the person until I saw it was Jungkook.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?! I yelled.

"Sorry I just had to get your attention" He replied. "So what I wanted to ask is......can....would....you go to the carnival with me?" He asked shyly.

My heart is beating fast. Jungkook wants to go to the carnival with me. I can't think right now. "So will you" I got distracted by his voice.

"Um......well I was already going with Bella and Arum" I replied.

"Well we can all hang out. You, me, Bella, Arum, and the rest of BTS can hangout together." He said.

"Oh that sounds good. Um...okay we can hangout together." I said while giving him a smile. I can see he blushed a little.

"Great I'll pick you up at 3" he said.

As I we separated I started to head to class. I couldn't stop thinking about me and Jungkook. I wonder how today will go. As opened the door to the class I saw a bunch of girls crowding over Bella's desk.

"I can't believe you are dating the hottest man alive!!" One girl said.

"You're so lucky" another girl said. I quickly walked up to Bella and saw that she is irritated with all the girls asking her questions.

As I got to her, the rest of the girls walked away because the teacher had came in. I sat next to Bella and looked at her. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh uh it's nothing" she said shyly.

"Well you don't look like it's nothing. Come on tell me" I said.

She sighed. "Fine I'm dating Yoongi."

"Oh my god really congrats!" I said back.  Wow I can't believe it my friend is dating a BTS member. I am happy for her.

"So for the carnival we are going to have to add seven more people to our group" I slowly said.

"Oh really who?" Bella asked.

"Um the whole BTS members" I said slowly.

Bella paused for a moment. "Oh....wow okay.....wow" she said surprised.

As school was over I started to get ready for the carnival. I got everything done and then looked at the time and it was 2:30. Wow do I really take that long just to get ready.

I was putting on my shoes and then heard a knock on my door. I opened it and find Jungkook leaning to the side. "You ready" he winked at me.

"Let's go" I walked past him. He ran after me and opened the car door for me. When we were in the car I didn't know if he was really happy cause all the way to the carnival he was smiling. I have to admit that he is beautiful when he smiles.

"Finally we are here" he says.

I'm so excited to see Bella and Arum. When I got out of the car I saw Bella and Arum running up to me.

"Hey (Y/N)!!" Bella says.

"Hey guys" I said back.

"You look so pretty!" Arum says.

"Thanks! You guys look beautiful too" I say back.

Jungkook came behind me and grabbed my arm. "Okay let's go the rest are waiting for us" he said while slowly dragging me to the entrance.

We met the rest of the BTS members and started to go have fun playing games and eating food. I have to say Jungkook is really good at the games we played.

"Here" Jungkook gave me a little charm. I looked up at him. He grabbed my hand and put the charm in my hand. "It's a good luck charm" he said.

"You didn't have to do that Jungkook I could of just bought one for myself." I said.

"Just shush up and keep it. Promise me you will never loose it" he said.

"Okay I promise" I said back.

As the day was slowly getting dark, Jungkook and I were walking side by side. I looked over to see Bella. She was smiling so brightly while walking with Yoongi holding hands with him.

I looked to my right to see Arum and Hoseok also holding hand and talking. Hoseok kisses Arum's forehead. Arum blushed. Wow they are so cute together. I looked down and smiled to myself. Jungkook looked at me.

"What's wring?" He asked.

"I am happy that everyone is having fun and Arum and Bella are having as much fun with their boyfriends." I say.

"Well do you want a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

I jumped and blushed a little. "Well right now I don't think I would keep one because I'm busy working on my studies." I said shyly.

"Oh okay I see" he said.

I looked over to see a stand that is selling baby turtles. I ran to the stand and looked at the adorable turtles. Jungkook kept walking without knowing that you were not with him anymore.

When you were done looking at the turtles you turned around and saw no one was with you. You were by yourself.

You walked around to see if you can spot any of your friends. But no one was there. You were lost.

What happens next? AMD AGAIN SORRY FOR NOT RECENTLY UPDATING IM BUSY!!!!!!!!