Recap

THIRD PERSON

Kara cried into Alex's shoulder, now broken from heartache and loss. Alex held her little sister, scared that her fragile body would break from just how extreme her sobs were. Nothing broke Supergirl like this, Alex thought. She was wrong though, the death of one of the people closest to Kara broke her like this. The final straw in Kara's fight was losing ... YOU

FIRST PERSON

I didn't realise that when I went to see Lena at the pub, a certain person would be seated near her. I didn't realise that this person would end up changing my life either. I hadn't met them yet but the minute their eyes met mine, I felt flutters similar to when I was with Lena. I shook it off but the next day, crossing the road, this person bumped into me and dropped their paperwork. I helped them pick up everything they dropped and shook their hand. They told me their name and we parted ways. And once again, I was left wondering who the hell this person was. I had never seen them, in my few years of basically getting to know the entire city, I had never seen ... YOU.

THIRD PERSON

Kara smiled, thinking of her new friendship. It wasn't like they had met under special circumstances, it was a few passings then an agreement to have lunch together after a surprise visit to Kara after an incident. With Sam MIA, Kara didn't really have any friends. They were happy to have a new friend as they were both unable to fit in. They were both aliens (in different ways) and neither had really met someone who understood, until now.

The two hit it off quickly and a year later, they were celebrating their friendship anniversary. Kara was thinking of proposing to Lena the next day and wanted her friends and family's opinions, so naturally, the first person she went to was ... YOU.

A/N

Please let me know if you like this idea. Comment name ideas for the series, please. I am struggling to think of one myself. The first chapter probably won't be out for a while but I will be spending ages on it to make it at least better than the last books.

Vote, comment and follow me... I'm not thirsty at all...

Anyways, this chapter is just to get the book published and give y'all a small recap of all the sneak peeks of this book from the last one (I don't know if that made sense, I'll explain it better if you don't understand) 

Love you all

:)