b o n u s | h y g g e

(n.) A warm and cozy feeling that washes over you; it needs to be experienced to be known

) A warm and cozy feeling that washes over you; it needs to be experienced to be known

Hello fellas! Firstly, thank you so much TalentScouts for following my account. I feel so honoured.

People, please check out their account and give them a follow. They are here in search of talent and showcase them. You maybe one of them. (:

So, I decided to write a bonus chapter for you guys cuz you all have been so lovely and constantly supported this book with votes and comments. I saw so many requests regarding sequels and Lucas' story. I wanted to clear this out, that sadly there won't be any sequel or a continuation.

I'm happy to announce, that this book has reached 4k votes and has a total of 35k read. That's such a great achievement. Thank you so much.

I hope you'll like this chapter. It's full of steam. BEWARE, you're going to get super hot. Children are not allowed. Well, they won't listen to me anyway.

This took me days to write. I think this will be the longest chapter of this book. I edited this a thousand times and I am still not satisfied with this chapter. If you find any typos, please don't hesitate to comment. I'd be really glad. SO HERE WE GO!

WARNING: A purely mature chapter. Please feel free to skip it, if you're not comfortable. Holy water needed.

Raneem's thin cotton attire clung to her damp skin as she sat up on the bed waiting for him

Raneem's thin cotton attire clung to her damp skin as she sat up on the bed waiting for him. It had been two days since their wedding. She totally understood that Zane was a prince and he had his duties. But deep down it did made her upset when he had to attend a court meeting so suddenly.

The moon fell in perfect horizontal shafts, casting shadows on the sheet settled around her bare legs. A slow panic engulfed her as she studied the dimly lit flowers printed on the fabric. Three colors, a simple repetitious pattern and rather coarse white cotton, what in this would induce desperation? She shook it off, tossed off the cover, and swung sideways to set her feet against the floor. The panic subsided with the feel of the cool wood slats against her skin, and the moonlight beams entering the windows, enticed her to them. The windows were a set of two feet high glass panes, set at eye level in the wall opposite her bed. She crossed the space to them and rested her cheek against the white pain of the wall, her gaze focused on the scene outside of the window. The sky appeared to be vanished in the dense forest, only a few fragments of blue remain- like scattered pieces of an impossible jigsaw puzzle. The air was rich with the fragrance of leaves and loam, damp too. Even so many hours after the rains have passed, the soil remained wet, slowly releasing its heady fog, forbidding in its lifelessness. Even the moon refused to trespass on this land, reflecting upon the leaves.