Melody's Mate #3

Melody's POV

Wooooo. What a day. Stacy found her mates. I found mine. I find out more about my parents. My dad Leonardo Prince or Leonardo the Great. He was a legend. How many people look up to him. My mom Melisende Prince was also special. She managed to tame my dad and change him.

"MELODY" I heard. I turn to see Noah and I slightly blush. "Hey we are going to watch a movie and they are waiting for you" Noah said. I nodded. I followed him to the living room.

"MELODY" Amelia smiled. We watched many movies and I lost count. Stacy left to make out with the twins and Amelia left to her bedroom. So it was just me and Noah. I was really nervous. He noticed. He laid himself on my lap.

"Relax I'm not going to do anything unless you want me to" Noah winked. I blushed.

"Noah can you explain this mates thing" I whispered.

"Well kinda like soul mates. You're mine and I'm yours. Since I'm the Alpha that's makes you the Luna. The Luna is like the mother of the pack. Also you will bear our children" Noah said. Bear children? What in order to have babies you need to do it. So does that mean I'm going to do it with him?

"Hey don't overthink. All in its time. No rush. For now lets take it slow" Noah said. I nodded and I yawned. Noah turned off the TV.

"Come on princess off to bed" Noah said.

"Princess?" I asked.

"Oh you don't like it. I can call you something else" Noah said.

"I like it" I blushed and Noah smiled. All of sudden I'm being carried bridal style.

"You can sleep in my room. We haven't fixed a room for you and I'll sleep on the floor" Noah said. He gave me a oversized shirt with shorts to change into.

"Noah can I hold your hand while I sleep" I said.

"Of course princess" he said. I hold onto his hand. Warm and strong.

I fall asleep. I wake up to the sound of thunder and I wasn't holding Noah's hand anymore. I panic and I hate thunder they bring bad memories. Tears shed.

"NOAH" I cried. Suddenly I see Noah out of breath in front of me. I rush to hug him. He hugs me back. He picked me up and laid me in the bed. He laid himself besides me.

"Shh I'm here" Noah soothed.

"Don't leave me promise it to me" I said.

"I promise princess" Noah said

In the Morning

"Shhh you will wake them up" "They look soo cute" "OMG"

I wake up but couldn't move. I peek to Amelia, Stacy Oliver and Aiden.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Uggh umm to tell breakfast is ready" Amelia said. I was really hungry but I couldn't move.

"Don't worry Luna we got this" Oliver said. Somehow I was happy and scared of this.

"DOUGHNUTS" Aiden screamed. Noah jumped making me fall out of bed on my face.

"AIDEN YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD" Noah growled. Aiden ran out and Noah followed.

"Are you alright" Stacy asked.

"My nose hurts" I said.

"Omg omg omg you are bleeding from your nose. CODE BLOOD" Amelia said. Judy came running. "Oh my poor child. Lets get you cleaned up" Judy said. After my nose stopped bleeding, Amelia lend me some clothes. Some jeans with a baby blue plaid shirt. I walked downstairs and everyone bowed. Huh what's going on?