Melody's Mate #10

Melody's POV

I was still admiring the ring Noah gave me. We went back to pack house. All the lights were off which was strange. "Blackout?" I asked. Noah just smiled. Suddenly all the lights turned on and everybody came out. There was a banner. 'Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Forrest.' And I got teary again.

My parents walked toward me. "Melody we are so proud of you" My mom said.

"Son you hurt my angel and you will suffer" My dad said.

"Sir I only want to form a family with her and spend the rest of my life with her by my side" Noah said.

"Don't worry sweetie. I'll help you plan it" She said. Judy and Richard came out.

"I have grandkids and a daughter in law" She squealed.

"Welcome to the Forrest family" Richard said and Judy smacked him.

"Sweetie you always have been a part of the Forrest family" She said and I hugged both of them. I then hugged my parents. I walked around and many wished me the best and then I saw Stacy and Amelia.

"Oo that's why you ditched me" I said. "We have no idea what you are talking about" Amelia said.

"Sorry we had to leave you" Stacy said.

'Well in order for me forgive you. You will both have to be my bridesmaid" I smiled. They started screaming.

"I heard screaming" Aiden said. Noah came running towards us.

"Oo these girls are making a scene cause they are going to be my bridesmaids" I said.

"Oh the twins and Blake are my groomsmen" Noah said.

My mom and Judy were decided over the decorations and flowers. I looked around for Noah. "NOAH FORREST" I yelled. Noah came over falling a bit.

"What is it? Are the pups okay. Are you okay?" He rambled. I shut him up with a kiss. "Should we tell them" I asked.

"Not yet" He said.

"Babe can you go get me something to eat. How about cake. I'm really craving cake" I said. "Anything for my queen" He said.

After my party ended my cake was nowhere to be seen. Time to take matter into my own hands. I drove to local bakery shop. The lady greeted me with a smile but then looked at my stomach. "Oh aren't you too young to be pregnant" She said.

"Aren't you supposed to mind your own business" I said and she looked shocked.

"Just give me my cake" I said and she handed me my cake. Goddamn why doesn't she mind her business!?

I paid her and left. Once I got home Noah was nowhere to be seen. That boy has some nerves leaving me here. Maybe he doesn't love me.

He said he does

How would you know

I just do

He didn't buy me the cake

Melody calm down

Calm down I'm carrying the pack's future leaders and you are telling me to calm down.

I hear the door open and stumbling in comes my brother, the twins and Noah all drunk. Oo that's why he took so long. "Shh Melody is asleep" Noah said.

"I'm wide awake" I said. They all looked scared to death and they should be.

"Blake. Amelia won't be happy about this" I said. He put his head down in shame.