Melody's Mate #12

Melody's POV
I was munching on a slice of cake. "MELODY" I heard. I froze. It was Amelia followed by Stacy.

"I Finally found you" Stacy said. I continued to eat my cake.

"Melody I have something important to tell you" Amelia said. I stopped eating and paid attention.

"I'm pregnant" Amelia said. "Does Blake know" I asked and she shook her head.

"Why haven't you told him" I asked and she was shaking.

"Because we are young and it will bring him down" Amelia cried. I grabbed her hand and lead her to where my brother is. Noah and the twins were there.

"Blake my dear brother" I smiled.

"Melody you are scaring me" Blake said. "Melody please stop" Amelia said.

"No Amelia. I don't want you to pass what I passed through" I said and she nodded.

"B..Bla.ke we will have a new addition to the family" Amelia whispered and Blake looked shocked. Amelia started crying. "AMELIA.THANK YOU.I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER" Blake carried her and kissed her. She was laughing.

"When will you give us children Stacy?" Oliver asked. "Never" Stacy said. They whined to Stacy and demanded a baby.
"After Melody has hers. Maybe we will have ours" Stacy said. The twins smiled.

"Well we gotta start practicing" Aiden smirked.

"Yeah practice makes perfect" Oliver said. Stacy knew what was going happen next but it was too late. They had already dragged her to their room. I giggled and some strong arms wrapped around my waist.
"What is my wife giggling about" Noah asked. "I'm your fiancée" I said and he kissed my mark, I shivered.

"I'm the only one who can make you feel like this" Noah said and of course I nodded.

"I love you so much Melody" Noah said.

"I love you more" l said. He picked me up and we went to our bedroom and he softly laid me down.

"Melody what did you meant by the promise" Noah said and suddenly I feel a huge pain.

"NOAH MY WATER BROKE" I shouted and he panicked.

"TAKE ME TO THE DOCTOR IDIOT" I shouted. He rushed me to the pack doctor. The doctor rushed me to the emergency room.

"Okay Luna I'm going ask for you to push" She said and I pushed with all my might.

"I can't" I said.

"Luna you are one of the strongest women I know" She said and I nodded. I pushed once more and I heard crying.

"Awe he's beautiful" The doc said and he handed him to the nurse.

"Okay Luna one more push" She said and I pushed. "Ahhhhhh" l shouted.
I heard another cry.

"Good job Luna. I'll let the Alpha in" She said and Noah came running to my side.

"I love you. I heard you cry and felt your pain. I felt like hell" He said and I smiled. The nurse came with our twins.

"Here you go Luna and Alpha" She said. Noah carried both of them and he had tears in his eyes.

"Hey boys. I'm your daddy" He said. I smiled and looked at my new family. I started closing my eyes. Started feeling very weak.

"MELODY" I heard. Everything was black and I look around.

"Hello" I said.

"Hello Melody" A voice said.

"Who are you" I asked.

"The moon goddess" She said and I bowed.

"Melody the reason I have brought you here is that your family is in danger. With you being a hybrid plus Luna and now your sons as well. You will be hunted down" She explained.

"Why just when I have a family and I'm happy" I cried.

"Melody I will give you two choices. You can die and your family will be safe or you live but your family will be hunted" She said.

"I choose to....

Noah's POV

The doctors rushed me outside. I held my boys to my chest and they started crying. "Shh mommy is going to be okay" I said. My family came running in.

"Where is Melody" My mom asked.

"S..S.He" I stuttered and my mom and dad saw my pain.

"Don't worry she will be fine. She is a fighter" My dad said.

My parents held the boys. "They are beautiful" My mom said. "Mr. Forrest" I heard. I saw the doctor and ran to her.

"The Luna is stable. But she still hasn't woken up" She said.

"Can we see her" My mom asked.

"Yes only one though" She said.

"Go Noah. We will take care of the boys" My mom said. I nodded and they lead me to the room. I see her. Laying still. I go to her side and grab her hand.

"Melody I know you can hear me" I said.

"Melody Prince you can't leave me. Not now, we have just started our lives together. I want to have more kids. Laugh with you. Kiss you. Hug you. Cuddle with you. Watch as our kids grow. We still have to get married. We have to do so many things together. Create memories together. I want to hold your hand and have you smile at me. I want to see your beautiful smile. I need you. We need you. So if you can hear me. Please come back to us. Dante and Damian need you. They need their mommy and I need my mate and my wife. My best friend. My lover. I need you. So please wake up" I cried.

"Alpha you have to leave" The nurse said. I nodded and I kissed Melody's forehead. Melody's parents were outside and by the look of their faces they know what's going on.

"Noah we are hurting as much as you. It's not your fault son" Her parents said and I held my boys close.

It's been two days.

Melody hasn't woken up. I couldn't eat or sleep. I remained by her side. "Noah go shower and eat we will stay" My mom said and I didn't want to argue with her. I nodded and I kissed her hand.

"I'll be back" I said.

I went back home. I showered and ate somewhat. Everybody asked about the Luna and the pups. "They are still in the hospital" I said. I didn't want to worry them.

Stacy asked about Melody and I told her the truth. She broke down in tears and the twins came running towards Stacy.

"She doesn't deserve this. What has she done. She fought through hell to be here" Stacy cried. Oliver and Aiden didn't know what's going on and Stacy eventually told them. They looked at me with tears in their eyes.

"Noah stay strong. She will live. She has too" Oliver said.

I only nodded. I walked to our pups room. I never got the chance to show her. Everybody worked hard on this. I will not let it go to waste. "Melody please come back to me. It's been hell. Everybody misses you. You can't just leave everyone" I said. I got a call.

"Melody is...

Hi my lovely readers, I hope you like the new chapter. I've already made all the chapters for this storyand I will double uodate today!
Xxx Liz