Melody's Mate #15

Noah’s POV

"Babe. Me and the girls are having a bachelorette party. Dante and Damian are staying with my parents. So don't worry. I see you at the wedding. Love you" Melody said and I kissed her.

"I'll see you at the wedding. Mrs. Forrest" I smiled and she blushed.

"Okay guys. I guess we are having a bachelor party" I said.

"Let's go clubbing" Aiden said.

"Might I remind you. We all have mates" I said.

"It's just clubbing. What can go wrong" Blake said and we all agreed. I got ready in a white dress shirt and black jeans with a leather jacket. I go downstairs. The twins and Blake were ready.

"Alright boys. Let's celebrate Noah's last day of a single man" Aiden said.

"Stupid. Noah is not single. He has Melody and pups as well" Oliver said.

"You know what I meant" Aiden said. We just laugh it off. We get into our car and drive to a famous club that we know off.

"Club Nightstorm" I said.

"Been awhile since we have been here" The twins said.

"Alright boys. Let's party" I said. We skipped the line since I have connections. We walked in. Music was playing and people were dancing. I walk to the bar.

“Can I have ... Nevermind what do recommend" I asked. The bartender handed a shot of who knows what to me and I drank it.

"Whoo. Thats some good stuff" I said. We didn't dance that much. I only dance with my Melody. Girls would come to us and flirt with us.

"Hi. The name is Rachel. Yours?" She asked.

"Noah" I said.

"What are you doing here all alone" She said while grabbing my arm.

(Here has Noah a conversation with his wolf Levi. What Levi says is written in italic and what Noah says is written in bold)

Kill this wannabe Barbie
Levi calm down
She is touching us. Only our mate can touch us
I know
Her touch is disgusting

"Hey I'm talking to you" Her annoying ass voice said.

"Listen I came with my friends" I said.

"Oh don't worry. I also came with my friends" She said. She signalled her friends and they came to our table and started touching us. We started mindlinking each other.

Noah let's go- Twins

Yeah man let's go. We can watch a movie and munch out back at the pack house -Blake

Alright boys-Noah

Suddenly I smell a scent I recognize miles away. The boys also turn their heads. At the entrance are our mates. I make contact with Melody. She sees the girl all over me. And she is not happy. As well as Stacy and Amelia. They whisper among themselves and walk towards us.

"Hey guys" Melody said. I could tell she’s mad and Blair is clawing to get out.

"Who are you" Rachel said. She glared at her. Her eyes go black and thats when I know that Blair is in control.

"Listen here Barbie. That man that you are over is my man. So I suggest you and your fake friends leave or else we going to get our hands dirty. I for one have no problem losing a nail. But I believe you do" She said. You just hear the clicking of heels.

"Now why the fuck were they all over you" She said.

"Babe we were just about to leave" I said. I turn to see the twins and Blake had already left. Probably getting scolded by their mates.

"Noah we are about to get married tomorrow. We have two kids together" She said. Her voice had worry in it.

"Babe are you doubting me" I asked.

"No but ..." She didn't finish her sentence. I go to the Dj and I grab the mic.

"Listen everyone. I am about to get married tomorrow to the most beautiful woman ever. She has blessed me with two of the cutest boys in the world. She has put up with me. With my crap. She stood by me. She loved me even through tough times. I can never repay what she has done in my life. But, I can sure try. So Melody you can trust me. Sure girls come to me and flirt. But, you are the one I go home to every night. The one I pleasure. I can go on forever but I rather not let everyone know what type of girl you are. Because they would want to steal you from me. I love you babe” l said. I return the mic.
I walk over to Melody and she was in tears.

"I love you baby" I said and she hugged me.

"I know you do idiot" She said

Melody’s POV

“Babe. Me and the girls are having a bachelorette party. Dante and Damian are staying with my parents. So don't worry. I see you at the wedding. Love you" I said. Noah kissed me.

"I'll see you at the wedding. Mrs. Forrest" He smile and I blushed.

"Finally some girl time" Amelia said. I just laughed and she was right. The war and my pups and now my wedding.
"No alcohol girls. Especially you Amelia" Stacy said. Amelia pouted and nodded. Stacy was right.

"Then let's go clubbing" I said.

"We will just be dancing" Amelia said. We got the approval of Stacy. We started getting ready. I showered, shaved all of my little prickly hairs and washed my hair. After I was done. Amelia was next and after was Stacy. We picked each other dresses. My dress was white. Amelia's was peach. Stacy's was baby blue.

We did each other makeup and hair.
After we were pleased with each others makeup and hair. We made our way to the club.

"Oh I know a club not far from here and we can easily get in" Amelia said. We got out of the limo.

"Club Nightstorm" I said.

(Here has Melody a conversation with her wolf Blair. What Blair says is written in italic and what Melody says is written in bold)

Mate is inside there
Blair are you sure Noah is in there
Yes hurry
You probably have mistaking him for someone else

"Woah there you can't walk in there" The security said.

"You dare stop the Luna, the mate of the Beta’s and the sister of the Alpha.” I said.

"Listen everyone always uses that excuse. I'm not buying it" He said. I sighed. I transformed into my angel form and back.

"Enough proof for you" I asked.

"Wait you are the hybrid. The daughter of Leonardo the Great and Melisende. The one who won the war against the rouges" He said and I nodded.

"Right this way Luna" He said. I walked in and got Noah's scent. I see him with another girl. We made eye contact.

"Girls looks like we are in for a surprise" I said. They also saw their mates with other girls and we walk towards them. Hey guys" I said. He could tell that I was mad. Blair is clawing to get out.

"Who are you" The girl said. I glared at her. My eyes go black and thats when I let Blair be in control.

"Listen here Barbie. That man that you are over is my man. So I suggest you and your fake friends leave or else we are going to get our hands dirty. I for one have no problem losing a nail. But I believe you do" Blair said. You just hear the clicking of heels.

"Now why the fuck were they all over you" I said.

"Babe we were just about to leave" He said. I turn to see the twins and Blake had already left. Probably getting scolded by the girls

"Noah we are about to get married tomorrow. We have two kids together" I said. My voice had worry in it.

"Babe are you doubting me" He asked.

"No but ..." He didn’t let me finish my sentence. He walked to the Dj. He grabbed the mic.

"Listen everyone. I am about to get married tomorrow to the most beautiful woman ever. She has blessed with two of the cutest boys in the world. She has put up with me. With my crap. She stood by me. She loved me even through tough times. I can never repay what she has done in my life. But, I can sure try. So Melody you can trust me. Sure girls come to me and flirt. But, you are the one I go home to every night. The one I pleasure. I can go on forever but I rather not let everyone know what type of girl you are. Because they would want to steal you from me. I love you babe" He said. He returned the mic. Noah walked over to me and I was in tears.

"I love you baby" He said and he hugged me.

"I know idiot" I said. I wasn't let him steal my spotlight and I grab the Mic.

"Hey everybody. I'm also going to get married. I'm marrying the love of my life. We might not have best love story. But the stuff we went through you can't possible imagine. He has blessed me with twins boys. The cutest things ever. He gave me a family. A place to call home. He helped me find my family. Fought along my side. Was there every step of the way. And now we are going to get married after all we have been through. I still remember the day I met you. You made me stronger. Made me accept myself the way I am. And I love you babe. I will always" I said. I returned the mic and walked towards Noah.

"I'm so lucky to have a mate like you. To have you as the mother to our sons. The Luna to our pack but most importantly to have you as my wife" He said.

"GIVE IT UP FOR THE ALPHA AND THE LUNA. WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL TO BE TOGETHER. I WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST" The DJsaid and everyone cheered.

Hi my lovely readers, I hope you guys liked it!