Melody's Mate #16

Noah’s POV

We walked hand in hand to the car. I let her in first. The rest were still inside the club. Melody wanted to spend time together since that hasn't been possible.

"I can't believe in a couple of days we are going to be married" She said.

"Well believe it Mrs. Forrest" I said. The car came to a stop. I got out first then I helped my lady get out. We made our way inside the pack house. We had to be quiet since they were all sleeping. Melody took her heels off. We went to check on Damien and Dante. Sleeping. Melody gave them their goodnight kiss. She closed the door to their room.

"How about we buy our own house" I asked and Melody looked surprised.

"I don't want to leave here. It has so many memories" She pouted.

"Babe the memories we have in this house will always be with us. I just want us to have more privacy. Sometimes I want to tease you. But, I can't" I said.

"After the wedding. We can go house hunting" She said. I picked her up and spun her around.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" She said.

"You know everybody is asleep and so are the twins. You know what that means" I smirked.

"Noah Forrest you better not" She said.

"Oh no honey. Noah is not here" Levi said. Blair is now fighting for control.

"Come on let her out" He said.

"Are you sure can handle me" Blair asked. Let's just say Levi got more than he bargained for.

I woke with Melody sleeping on my chest. How can someone be soo cute without even trying. I pinched her cheeks.

"Really wake me up from my sleep. That's the best sleep I got since the twins were born" She said.

"Go back to sleep" I said. I felt really bad. She got up and went to shower. Damn she is mad. Melody came out in a blue romper with white shoes. Damn she looks fine. I got up and hugged her.

"Babe I'm sorry” l said. She started laughing.

"Oh you should have seen the look on your face" She said.

"So you are not mad at me" I asked confused.

"Nope" She said and I sighed in relief.

"Hurry up and shower" She said. I showered quickly and put a blue v-neck and black jeans on.

"Oh matching. Goals" Melody said. We made our way to the the twins room. There they were. Hopping and babbling about who knows what.

"How are my two favorites boys on the world" Melody said.

"Hey then what am I” I asked.

"You are my man" She said.

"Good cause you are my lady" I said kissing her mark and she shivered.

"Still haven't got used to my touch babe” l asked.

"Shut up and carry Dante" She pouted. I obeyed her and we made our way downstairs. Amelia was on the couch along with Blake. You could see her baby bump and of course Blake is taking to his daughter.

"Melody I want a daughter" I said and she just laughed.

"I'm serious Melody" I said.

“You want to stress over her. Where she is at all times. Who she is with. Are you up for the challenge Alpha" She said.

"Yes because then I can finally put my gun collection to good use. Plus I have Dante and Damian to help me out right Dante" I said and Dante smiled at me.

Melody’s POV

Today is the day. The day I marry the love of my life. The father to my precious babies. My best friend. Currently I'm getting makeup and hair done. Amelia and Stacy walk in with their dress. Amelia thought she wouldn't look good since she was pregnant but she rocked it.

"OMG you girls look beautiful. Your mates won't be able to keep their hands to themselves" I teased. They blushed knowing it was true. My mother walked in with Dante. Judy followed her with Damian. Dante and Damian looked cute with their tux. They squealed once they saw me.

"Momma" They said. They have started talking and they said momma first. Noah wasn't happy.

"Hello mother and Judy" I said.

"Hi dear. Nervous?" Judy asked.

"Not going to lie. I'm freaking out" I said. I need Noah. My phone ringed.

"Oh look who is calling" My mother sang. I picked up.

(Here is the conversation between Noah and Melody on the phone. What Melody says is written in bold and what Noah says is written in italic and the twins also say something and that is written in bold and italic)

You called me
Noah I'm nervous. What if I mess up. I don't want to ruin our day
Babe you won't. I have seen you take down rouges. Heck even me. This isn't nothing compared to what you have passed
But I'm still nervous Babe.
Baby. Melody. Listen you won't mess this up. I know you very well. Everybody is here cheering us on. Walk down the aisle with your head up. Saying I'm Melody Prince Daughter of Richard the Great and Melisende The hybrid that saved my pack and the world. I'm also the mother of two adorable little twins. And my mate is one sexy, hot, delicious-
I think I got the idea. Thanks babe. What would I do without you. Love you too.
See you in a couple hours Dadda
Dante and Damian my boys I'll see you soon. I love you
Bye

I push the hang up button. "Let's do this" I said. My makeup and hair were done. I just had to get into my dress. When me and the girls were shopping for the dress. I saw it and fell in love with it. I put on the dress with the help of my mother. I almost cried.

"I never thought I would get married and have kids" I said.

"Melody. I'm deeply sorry I wasn't there for you. But all I want is for you to be happy. If you are happy that's enough for me. Enjoy this day. Enjoy everyday you have with your family" My mother said. I was on the verge of crying. I hugged her.

"I love you mom" I said and she smiled at me. We made our way to where the ceremony was being held at. The car came to a stop which meant we were here. My dad was waiting for me.

"You look beautiful” He said. I hugged him. The song started which meant the ceremony was starting. Dante and Damian were the flower boys along with some girls from the pack

"Ready" My father asked and I nodded. We walked down the aisle. I looked at Noah who was in tears.

"Take good care of her" My father said.
"I will" Noah said and we walked to the altar.

"Today we are gathered to witness the love of Noah Forrest and Melody Prince. Anyone who is opposed, speak now or forever stay silence" The elder said. No hands were raised.

"Who wants to say their vows first" He asked.

"Ill go first" I said.

"Noah Forrest. The day I met you at school. One thing went through my mind. What is a full grown man doing at a high school?" I said. That earned laughs from the pack

"I was scared you would turn out like my step parents. Who would say they love me but just hit me and take their anger out on me. But you proved me wrong. They are still people who love with all their heart. You gave me hope that there would be a tomorrow. You made me feel safe. Something I haven't felt in years. But, most of all you gave me a home. A purpose. You made me your Luna. I felt like I belonged somewhere. We have been through hell. I thank you for giving me two adorable little twins. Dante and Damian. I'm forever grateful to you. I love you Noah Forrest.” I said with some tears.