Melody's Mate #9

Melody's POV

I woke up from kisses on my stomach. "Noah really" I said.

"Hehe yes. Can't wait to meet my pups" He said.

"Mmh we will see when they are born and crying in the middle of the night" I said and I pushed him off.

"Babe" He said. "Yes" I said.

"I scheduled a doctor appointment today at 1:00" He said. I nodded and went to shower. I changed into leggings and a Nike shirt and I walk out to find a note.

Alpha duties be back before the appointment your hot boyfriend, mate, babe and boo Noah

Omg love that guy. I walk downstairs to find my mom and Judy in the kitchen. "Morning" I said. They both turn around. "Morning. How are my grandbabies" Judy asked.

"They are fine but their mama is hungry" I said. They laugh. "Where's dad, Richard and Blake" I asked.

"Oh they went with Noah" My mom said. They serve me a plate full of food and my mouth was watering.

After all the eating, I decided to go for a walk. Maybe bump into Noah. Me being me trip over a root. I was ready for the impact. But I never hit the ground. Instead I hit something fuzzy. I open my eyes to find Noah in wolf form. Along with Richard, Blake and my dad. He shifted behind a tree and walked toward me.

"Why didn't you bring the twins with you" He asked.

"Oh I think they get low with Stacy" l said.

"Still you could have brought someone" He said.

"Son don't test a pregnant women" Richard warned him. "Dad she could have hurt herself and the pups" He said.

"Noah calm down" Blake said.

"Why are so irresponsible" He said. I stood there shocked. Did these guy just say. Oh hell no.

"Me irresponsible. I am carrying your children and at this young age. I became your Luna. I accepted your pack and you. I fought against my own parents. I'm sure I'm not irresponsible" I said and walk off. I enter the house. My mom looked at me and knew what was going on.

"Come here Melody" She said. I walked to her and cried in her arms.

"Shhh momma got you" She said.

"Melody" I heard. It was Stacy and Amelia.

"Yes" I said.

"What did he do" Stacy asked. I told them what happened.

"I swear that guy. You are already pregnant. It is already enough" Amelia said. They comforted me and my mom made me some hot chocolate. I look at the time. It's 12:47. I better go to the appointment. With or without Noah.

"Melody" I heard. I turn to find the twins, Blake, Richard, Noah and my dad.

"I'm leaving I'm going to the appointment. I asked one of the warriors to take me there" I said. Noah looked hurt.

My wolf howled with sadness. "Noah meet me in the car" I said. He looked happy. I said goodbye to everyone.

"Melody I'm sorry. It's just you were kidnapped for five months. Its just I wanted to be there for you and the pups. I want to be a husband for you and the father for them" He said.

"Noah please don't treat as I'm made of glass. I'm a hybrid. I understand you worry for me. But please don't make saying crap like that ever again" I said. He hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Hello again Alpha and Luna" The doc said.

"Hello we are here for the checkup" I said.

"Yes please lay down and pull up your shirt" She said. Noah growled. I grabbed his hand.