Melody's Mate #13

Melody's POV
"Choose Melody" The moon goddess said.

"One thing I learned is that even before the twins were born. I was still being hunted down. I managed well not to get caught or killed. But when I met Noah. It all changed. It changed even more when I was pregnant. I saw my mate holding our pups with a smile on his face" I said crying.

"I got to meet my brother who I thought was dead. My parents as well. I didn't even know I was a hybrid. But I managed quite well. So I'm not going to let some rogues or hunters ruin my happiness" I said.

"I choose to live" I said boldly and the Moon Goddess smiled at me.

"Melody I wish you the best" She said and I thanked her. She slowly started disappearing.

I heard voices. "Will Melody ever wake up" "Yes will she's a fighter". I slowly started opening my eyes.

"Call the doctor" I heard. My vision started to clear up. Judy and Richard were there along with my parents. I slowly sat up and I gestured to let me hold my boys. They hand me them.

"Hey boys. It's me. Your mommy" I said. They looked like Noah and they looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I gave you a fright but mommy is back" I said. Richard called someone. I was to focused on my boys. I heard someone approaching. It was Noah. All out of breath.

"Melody" He said and just when Noah came in my parents had left the room.

"Is it really you" He asked. "Yes it's really me" I said. He cried.

"Never leave me again. I couldn't stand it. If I didn't get you pregnant none of this would have happened" He said.

"But if it hadn't we wouldn't have this cute boys." I said and he nodded.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you more" He said and the doctors came.

"Well from what it looks like she's fine. She's ready to go" The doc said and Noah was jumping from excitement.

"Okay I'll tell the pack that we are coming" Noah said. He left the room. My parents entered the room.

"Melody" They said. I smiled at them.

"Oh they are precious" My mom said.

"You did a good job" My dad said. He smiled at the boys.

Noah came back running. "The car is ready" He said and I nodded. I slowly started getting up. He rush to my side.

"No I'll carry you" He said and he carried me bridal style. Our parents carried the boys. We walked outside and we got stares from people. I hid my face.

"Don't hide your face" Noah whispered. I smacked his chest. He chuckled. Curse him and his sexy chuckle and his sexy Abs.
"If you don't stop. I'll take you here" He said.
Oh I forgot he can hear my thoughts. I kissed his cheek We made it to the car and he placed me inside. Our parents got inside with the twins. "Ready to go home boys" Noah said. The boys squealed.

"Awe my cuties" I said. We finally make it home. I see a banner that says "Welcome home". Noah got the twins out and everybody cheered. I was hugged by many of the pack members. Stacy and Amelia came running to me.

"You gave me a fright" Stacy cried.

"Lemme see my nephew" Amelia said. Noah came with the twins.

"Awe they are soo cute" Amelia said. I nodded. We made our way inside the pack house. My brother came running.

"Melody you are okay. What about the pups" He asked. "Why don't you see for yourself" I said. He saw the pups and nearly cried. Everything is finally coming togther and my boys are finally born. I'm finally home with my family.

Noah's POV
I was so happy that Melody was next to me. Alive and smiling. I'm happy that my boys are finally here. Dante and Damian. My boys. My everything. We came home and fell asleep. Along with the boys.
I woke up to the cries of my boys. I look to my side and Melody wasn't there. I panicked. I run out of the room. I see the Dante and Damian's room open. I walk in. Melody was there singing to them. I walk behind her. "Babe this is beautiful" She smiled.

"We worked hard on it" I said.

"We?" She asked.

"Amelia,Blake,Stacy,Oliver and Aiden" I said and she cried.

"I'm sorry Noah. For all the pain I caused" She said.

"Melody Prince not once have you caused me pain. You brought me joy and happiness. You gave me Dante and Damian. You became my Luna. You will become my Wife" I said and she giggled. I heard others giggles. We both turn to see Dante and Damian jumping on their cribs.
Wolf babies develope faster. They have hybrid blood too.

"My loves, how was your sleep" Melody cooed and they giggled.

"How do you like your room" I asked. They smiled at me and I picked Dante up. Melody picked Damian up. "Let's go feed you guys" I said. They were sucking on their thumbs and we walked downstairs.

"Ooo my babies" My mom smiled. She ran to us and pinched the boys cheeks.

"They are so cute"she said.

"Like their daddy"I said.

"I think they are going to be mommy's boys" Melody said. Melody was eating while I was feeding them their bottle. They finished it fast. "Woah" I said. Melody was talking with her mother and my mother about the wedding. We had to postpone the wedding. With the war and the pups on the way.
Now with all of that over,we can finally get married peacefully. She looked so happy looking at decorations. Dante smacked my face.

"What's up little dude" I said. He started gigging. "You are a weird one" I smiled.
Hey Melody Yes babe I'll take the boys outside Okay Noah. Be careful Okay momma wolf

She passed Damian to me. "Boys be nice to daddy. He's not as cool as mommy but still" She smiled
"Hey I'm an Alpha" I said.
"I'm an Luna plus a hybrid" She smirked and I give her a passionate kiss. I added a little tongue.

"Mmm you taste good as ever" I said and she was blushing red. I leaned towards her ear.

"I'll give you the rest tonight" I said. She smacked me and I laughed.

(They are mindlinking each other here. What Melody mindlinks is in bold and what Noah mindlinks is in italic)

Hey Noah do you think the pups can shift
No they are to young
But they have alpha blood and hybrid blood.
Yeah honey, I don't think they can shift yet

I think they can shift but if Melody finds out, I think that she will rub it into my face that she is right.

"Okay Dante and Damian. Today you will learn how to shift into a wolf" I said. They tilted their heads. I shifted into a wolf. They looked at me. They started crying.

"No. No. No. It's me daddy" I said. They looked at my eyes and stopped crying. They got on top of me and fell asleep.

"Damn you guys sure do sleep" I said.

So I have come to conclusion that they can't shift.
Wow really. Genuis.

Melody came out.

"Lemme guess you guys thought that the boys would shift" She said

How did she know
She can read your thoughts we are mated. Dumb shit
Hey.
Can you shut up.

"Noah the boys will shift when they shift" She said. She carried both of them to their room. I shifted back and changed into sport shorts.

"It's been awhile since we were alone my love" I said.

"Babe.." I kissed her. She touched my abs which had me groaning. She smirked.

"Oh you wanna play like that"I said. I took her hand and lead her to our room.

"Do I need to show you. Who is your alpha again" I said. She bit her lip. I growled. Ryder was dying to touch her. So was her wolf. Let's just say things got a little dirty after that.

Hi my lovely readers, I hope you guys liked this chapter🥀
Xxx Liz