{3}

enjoy reading! 

------

LISA'S POINT OF VIEW.

three months later....

"Lalisa Manoban!" 

i flinched at the sound of his hands dropping on his desk forcefully, saying that i was afraid was an understatement. i was beyond terrified.

apparently, sajangnim was back from abroad after finishing his job there and possibly hired more trainees. and me? well, let's just say that i'm about to die. 

i gulped, "y-yes sajangnim?"

he eyed me for a moment, as if he was in deep thought. "you do know about our little dating ban,  am i right?" i nodded slowly after he said that.

"then why did you choose to break it?"

i was frozen for a mere second, not knowing what to answer. he was right. i was fully aware of the things to do and not to do before debut, after our audition even! 

"but sajangnim, you said we can date with your permission!"

"which is something you did not have from me." i sighed, knowing what i did was wrong. 

"we will release a statement about this sayin-"

"no! three months. just give me three months, sajangnim.  please." it was his turn to sigh, as he pinched the bridge of his nose. i really didn't  know what was coming out of my mouth, i couldnt control my mouth during that time.

"three months. and that's it." i nodded eagerly, just three months and no more jungkook. three months.

"lisa, please understand that i'm doing this for your idol career. we need your image clean, especially since you just debuted. are we clear?" i lowered my head, and nodded.

"you are dismissed."

i walked out of his office, and i could feel my tears streaming down my eyes. how will i survive keeping this secret from him? more important question, how will i survive without him?

———

if you will read book 1, you will realize book 2 and book 1 has so much connections. 

++ THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE OF THE DAY, I PROMISE.