{20}

please read the note in the end 💖

————

LALISA'S POINT OF VIEW. 

once we got out of the plane, i couldn't help but feel excited! it's the first trip we all had together. and the best part is, it's my hometown. 

"yah, lalisa! are you forgetting the fact that we're here?" 

i looked over my shoulder, my distance from the guys were really big. "mianhe~ i just missed my hometown so much!" i said, as i jumped up and down. 

jungkook chuckled, as he started to walk towards me. "calm down, jagi." 

we all walked a little bit more towards the van that we rented. as we sat inside the van, i didn't know why, but i could feel tension in the air. and it was also quiet. too quiet that you could hear a needle drop. 

"um, is everything alright?" i asked worriedly. everyone seemed to be taken back at my sudden question, there were a lot of 'yeah!' 'of course!' 'yep!' heard after i asked the question, but nothing seemed to convince me. 

i didn't bother to ask or bother them once again, instead i did the complete opposite. i just sat there, at the back of the van beside jungkook, silently. which i think was a wrong move. 

"now i think you're the one that's not okay." jungkook whispered silently, as he leaned his head towards mine. 

"it's just that i think they're hiding something." i told him my concerns honestly, 

"and it bothers me, jungkook." 

"you know, i think that too." he said in a low tone while closing his eyes. 

"really? who do you think is hiding something?" i asked him curiously. 

"you."

———

hiya, victorians! 💕 

okay, so i know that i haven't updated in like a month already. 

and im truly sorry for keeping you waiting. 

it's just that, i needed to rethink the whole plot. 

because the past plot of the story, had a lot of plot holes and i didn't want that. 

but in the middle of my rethinking, i suddenly had a huge authors block. and..

im just sorry. (+ i forgot this account's password so-)