{13}

this is why jin went to jennie's room. 💜

——-

JENNIE'S POINT OF VIEW. 

i was on my phone when i heard a knock on my door, "come in!" i shouted, still sitting on my bed  . it can't be the maknaes, they don't have the respect to knock on my door. they'll probably just barge in my room if it was them. 

the door opened, revealing bangtan's eldest hyung. "oppa! what are you doing here?" i asked him, sitting up straight. 

"ah, someone wanted me to give you this. he said you left it at our dorm." he said, as he handed me a necklace that has a heart-shaped pendant; k + j written on it. 

taehyung. 

"he misses you." he paused, 

"a lot, actually." he added as he chuckled. "how long do we have to keep this act in front of lisa and jungkook? that we're all okay and such?" he paused, "we can't keep this from them forever, jennie."

 he was right, lisa and jungkook would know sooner or later. "we can't. they're careless of the yg rules, and i want to keep it that way. lisa is still young, so is jungkook. they don't know a lot about love, their love is too pure to be broken in pieces. and as much as we can, we want to protect them from yg's strict rules." i explained to him.

"then why can't you do the same with us? why can't you do the same with taehyung?"

those questions really hit me hard, it was almost impossible not to cry. "because," i sighed silently, "im sorry, but i can't tell you." 

"why not, jennie? maybe the guys and i will understand, if you'll just tell us what's the problem. this isn't just the three of you girls' fight, it's also ours. taehyung's, jimins's and mine." he stopped for a second. "jennie, when you're loving, the two of you work as one. that means your problems are also his, your happiest moments are also his, your downfalls are also his, and your battles are also his." 

"if you think you're the only ones hurting, well i guess you're wrong." 

i couldn't think of anything else to say. what he said, it was all true. "i hope you three reflect on this." that was what he said last before going out of my room. 

after i saw him close the door, i immediately broke into tears. i shouldn't be crying. 

i made the right choice. 

right?

———

this plot hurts me so much 😭