{14}

first of all, im really sorry i wasn't updating that much. i needed time to rethink the whole plot again, to make it more worthy of your wonderful feedbacks. 💖

i really wanted this to be a good book. no plot holes, and well planned. not like instagram issues, i literally just freely wrote that. that's why im having a hard time editing it lol. 

i want this book to really stand out, but i also want myself to freely write chapters. to express my passion in writing, to express my emotions with no limits. 

i hope you stay patient with me. 💖

————

JISOO'S POINT OF VIEW. 

"lisa, can you please get my phone upstairs?" rosé asked lisa. lisa pouted for a second, but she still did it anyways. "and don't come downs unless you found it!" rosé added.

"eonnie, what was that for?" she asked me immediately as lisa got to her room, "we already talked about this." she stopped, "didn't we?" she questioned. 

i immediately realized that she had her phone all this time, she just told lisa to find her phone so we could talk about what happened earlier. besides, lisa doesn't know about what's happening around here, as well as jungkook. and we'd love to keep it that way. 

"chaeng, sometimes it hurts so bad. sometimes i just want to kiss him, to hug him again, to be with him again." her face softened, as she took my hands. "eonnie, i know. but we made a deal with sajangnim. you know that." she hugged me as i cried in her arms.

she sighed silently, "i know the feeling, eonnie. im getting sick of being in this hell hole as well."

"but let's stay strong, arasso?" she smiled sadly at me, "for our maknae."

"EONNIE, YOUR PHONE ISNT HERE!"

———