{5}

LISA'S POINT OF VIEW. 

"jagiya~" he kissed my cheek as we layed down the couch, "you keep on ignoring me, what's wrong?" he asked worriedly. 

"nothing, don't worry about me." i quickly said as i flashed him a smile. he frowned a bit, unconvinced. "that's a lie!" he closed his eyes for a second, "we all know you're thinking about that bet you lost earlier." he smirked. this guy!

"no, im not! in fact, you just won because you cheated! cheated, i tell you!" 

he laughed, "aww, it's fine jagi. you're still the best for me. even though you're clearly the worst at gaming, i still love you." 

"you cheated!" 

"i didn't, just accept the fact you lost. arasso?" 

i huffed, "ugh, fine! i guess i'll have to loose for little kids so that they could win, they might cry y'know?" it was my time to smirk.

"you're only older by six months!" he retorted.

i laughed, "jungkookie is still a baby~" i cooed. 

he suddenly pinned me down the couch and got on top on me as he leaned his face in, there was only a little amount of space between our faces. you can clearly see his signature smirk, "call me a baby one more time," he paused for a quick second, "and i'll show you what a real man can do." he breathed against my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK IM GIVING YOU THIRTY SECONDS TO RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!" a voice from the kitchen, yelled. we forgot jisoo eonnie was in the kitchen the whole time. 

"n-noona, i was joking!" 

jisoo eonnie came out the kitchen, a frying pan in her hands. "gotta dasi run run run, jeon jungkook." 

"yah! noooonaaa!" jungkook yelled as he ran as fast as he can away from jisoo eonnie. 

i wish that i can still change our story's ending, because i hope this doesn't get taken away from me.

———

THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR  💜