{4}

ROSE'S POINT OF VIEW. 

something was wrong. i felt it when lisa walked into the room, eyes red and puffy. possibly from crying. and she won't even say a thing about it! 

i knocked on her open door just so she can sense my presence, she was really being unusually quiet after she talked to sajangnim and we all know the word quiet isn't in lisa's dictionary. 

"oh, hi eonnie." she sat up straight, as i walked towards her. she sent me a fake smile that made me cringe, where is the hyper lisa we all know?

"lisa, we all know something is wrong. im- no, were all worried for you! jungkook wouldn't like to see you like this, you know that." 

she sighed, "eonnie, sometimes there are things that i should keep to myself to prevent other people from getting involved into my problem, do you get what i mean?" she laughed, "please understand, eonnie. and please stop worrying about me! it hurts me as well whenever i see you guys weak because of me." she smiled, and this time it was a genuine smile. 

i couldn't help myself, and hugged her. 

"lisa, if you can't handle it anymore, we're always here! you know that. you might be broken, but we'll gladly fix you even if the sharp pieces makes us bleed, we'll still be there for you." 

"thank you, eonnie." she hugged back as she cried. 

we may not know the reason why you are crying but, lisa, please stay strong. 

————

i just wanted to let you guys know that i appreciate 

all your love & support for this book! 💜